What's new

Has your iPhone 7 shipped yet?

Got an email from Apple this morning titled your receipt or something like that. Got all excited then realized it was where my lady bought a song :(

I get an email every time someone replies to my threads on this forum. So I kept getting a bunch of emails titles with the words iPhone and shipped. I kept thinking they were from Apple. :mad:

I get an email every time someone replies to my threads on this forum. So I kept getting a bunch of emails titles with the words iPhone and shipped. I kept thinking they were from Apple. :mad:
You got it worse than I do o_O

Came in tonight, she says her iPhone 7s has come.
She picked it up after work, 12.30 ish Euro time.
I didn't know she'd ordered one, typical.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

More stress, her iPhone is not a 7s it's a 7.
It's only a little bit bigger than my iPhone 5s and baby phone compared to her iPhone 6s Plus.
She swears it's a 7s l've weighed it measured it etc. Strangely she can't find the receipt from yesterday.
She never listens. When l say things like l heard something on the forum, all a joke to her.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

I'm getting confused here 2 iPhones were released true?
iPhone 7 and 7s Or is what l'm calling the 7s the 7 plus?

If so yes [emoji722]

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

I'm getting confused here 2 iPhones were released true?
iPhone 7 and 7s Or is what l'm calling the 7s the 7 plus?

If so yes [emoji722]

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
The two iPhones released are iPhone 7 with a 4.7 inch screen and iPhone 7 Plus with a 5.5 inch screen.

Yes her's is the 7 with the baby screen she thinks it's the iPhone 7 plus

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

She only buys from 1 retailer, the women there tell her what she wants to hear. As l said earlier l didn't even know she'd ordered one. It just doesn't matter, she only listens to the sellers in this shop. She says she will be taking it back, no chance in a million years of that happening though sadly.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Wow!! She doesn't listen to you?? Her husband?? I mean come on!!! What happened to the "cherish" and stuff?? I'm sorry you have my sympathy !!!

Ordered a silver iPhone 7 plus and an Apple cover. The cover arrived first and the phone will arrive the 19 September. Hate being teased like this.[emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!! She doesn't listen to you?? Her husband?? I mean come on!!! What happened to the "cherish" and stuff?? I'm sorry you have my sympathy !!!

We are not married oh no l would have shot her by now

[emoji56] Not only that she's a woman

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.