What's new

Greenpois0n 4.2.1 un tethered jailbreak for windows users

okay so ive been playing with the jailbreak all night on the modem 3.10 and no issue's at all works flawlessly

I'm having trouble on unzipping the file
Plese help
Thank you

I did that how do you unzip a file I may have miss something
Thank you

I did that how do you unzip a file I may have miss something
Thank you

well the file you download is a .ZIP which means you must use an application called winrar or any other app that extracts .zip such as winzip ..etc and just right click the file and extract, it takes 2 seconds..

i hope that helps.. if not then please explain why you are having trouble with a .zip file

i did this jb this morning and i'm very happy to have an untethered jb again, but cydia is so much slower than before.
I'm also getting a ton of erors etc.. It takes a very long time to add sources and downloading packages sometimes. any ideas on this, how to fix?

i did this jb this morning and i'm very happy to have an untethered jb again, but cydia is so much slower than before.
I'm also getting a ton of erors etc.. It takes a very long time to add sources and downloading packages sometimes. any ideas on this, how to fix?
I think it's because everyone is using the same thing. Nothing from modmyi is showing up on mine...I jailbroke specifically for Lockinfo and I can't get it because it's not on there.

I think it's because everyone is using the same thing. Nothing from modmyi is showing up on mine...I jailbroke specifically for Lockinfo and I can't get it because it's not on there.

lock info works perfect for me. try reloading it or restore your phone and start over

I Jailbraiked it 2day and so far so good .. but am a new iphone user, i tried to download an iphone 4 theme and i found like 10 on cydia , 3 of them are free.. where can i find other retina themes? thnx in advance

im on 4.1 and shall i update thru itunes to 4.2.1 then just use greenposion and untether jb it?