What's new

Greenpois0n 4.2.1 un tethered jailbreak for windows users

How long did it take you guys to download packages from Cydia? I used this on my Touch and I'm obviously on WiFi and it's taking forever to download the packages.

[/quote]

Thats not really something to mention on here bud!
But due to demand alot of sites and for downloads there is alot timing out!
I assume defo the one you are after also![/QUOTE]

Ok sorry buddy, can you delete this please! Cheers

How long did it take you guys to download packages from Cydia? I used this on my Touch and I'm obviously on WiFi and it's taking forever to download the packages.

Ages mate! :(

Finally finished downloading, but I can't find Lockinfo in the Cydia app. Granted, this is for an iPod Touch but I was hoping to find it. :(

Help!!!
How to!!!!
Step by step
What do you do with the zip file!!!!! On window
Can some one do a video or instruction on window down loads from step one
Thank you

i posted a tutorial on the first page of this thread and a link on how to..

now to unzip on windows you use winrar.. its not free but has a 30 day free trial..

When people don't know how to unzip a file...it scares me to think they are going to jailbreak their phone. The next thread is probably going to be "help I bricked my [insert device here]"

Just sayin'. It's not me being a meanie, just the facts.

When people don't know how to unzip a file...it scares me to think they are going to jailbreak their phone. The next thread is probably going to be "help I bricked my [insert device here]"

Just sayin'. It's not me being a meanie, just the facts.

my thoughts exactly... but hopefully the tutorial with pics on the first page or links provided should make it much easier

Just downloaded it from the greenpoison website no problems. Will jailbreak later tonight.

Thanks for the heads up paliometoxo...

no worries :)

i only wish i was on 4.2.1 now, but now even though i had the jb before windows i have to wait for official 4.3 and then some times after for a jb lol

You don't need winrar to unzip. Winzip comes with windows I think. But yeah I'd maybe think twice if you don't know this already.