What's new

Greenpois0n 4.2.1 un tethered jailbreak for windows users

I found out what cause my phone to go it to safe mode a app called (Remind Me) cause I added it back and it did the same thing as before this time I deleted it and all was good!! now I am a happy camper

I found out what cause my phone to go it to safe mode a app called (Remind Me) cause I added it back and it did the same thing as before this time I deleted it and all was good!! now I am a happy camper

Cool. You just need to remember last applications that you have installed and you can always fix that problem :)

Anyone been able to get this to work on a 3G and a 3GS? I've run this on 2 iPhone 4's running 4.2.1 with no problem. Following the same procedures on a 3G updated to 4.2.1 Greenpoision goes through the countdowns holding buttpns and releasing then at the end of that it keeps saying Try again? At that point the 3g requires a complete restore and update to get back to where I started.

I have not tried the 3GS yet after the experience with the 3G.

I Was Wondering This Same Thing. I'm New To JB And I Have An iPhone 3GS 4.2.1

Hi guys, i have an iphone 4 with iOS 4.2.1. I did try to Jb my phone but after step 7 (from the tutorial), its says jailbreak failed and my phone went blank (displaying white screen). I need help to Jb my phone. If anyone have any experience such as mine, any help is really appreciated.

Hi guys, i have an iphone 4 with iOS 4.2.1. I did try to Jb my phone but after step 7 (from the tutorial), its says jailbreak failed and my phone went blank (displaying white screen). I need help to Jb my phone. If anyone have any experience such as mine, any help is really appreciated.

Go to DFU mode and restore it to factory firmware and then try again with same or some other tool. Now you can choose what will you use to JB your idevice :)

Not sure about the 3G but I found that the 3G apparently doesn't play well with green poision. On the other hand Snowbreeze 2.2R1 is a untethered windows jailbreak that works well if you follow the instructions. One note that may save you some trouble. When you download the custom firmware with the .zip extension do not extract the file! What you need to do is change the file name extension from .zip to .ipsw then Snowbreeze will use it to create a new custom firm ware that you will use itunes to restore your phone.

I just did it and it worked great. Kept all my stuff. It was a s easy as rooting my ncredible. Thanks to all who made this.

Help!!! Did the GP jailbreak and everything works except for the "loader icon". I click on that to download cydia, but nothing comes up. The only option is to remove the loader.app. I've redone the jailbreak 4 times now. I'm on windows vista, great internet connection, 4.2.6, firmware 1.0.05.
Also, verizon iphone4
Any suggestions.

Last edited:
i tried at least 5 or 6 times and all i get is a "try again" error message. What am i doing wrong?

Alright cydia finally loaded on the ninth or tenth time. I must not be looking in the right areas because I really haven't found any earth shattering free apps.