What's new

Greenpois0n 4.2.1 un tethered jailbreak for windows users

Hi there, i need help in Jb coz i tried to JB my Iphone 4.2.1 but after i used the greenpoison (RC6), it says jailbroken failed.

Do i need to insert the sim card or i can JB without the sim card?

Any help is appreciated.

Idk know about the sim,but RC6 is for Apple TV I believe. I used gp RC5 to JB mine untethered and it worked like a charm. If for unlock too then idk cause I don't do that. Just look in forum. Anyway hope I helped.

The file from cydia to change carrier names is called FakeOperator. It works a treat after respring

Anyone been able to get this to work on a 3G and a 3GS? I've run this on 2 iPhone 4's running 4.2.1 with no problem. Following the same procedures on a 3G updated to 4.2.1 Greenpoision goes through the countdowns holding buttpns and releasing then at the end of that it keeps saying Try again? At that point the 3g requires a complete restore and update to get back to where I started.

I have not tried the 3GS yet after the experience with the 3G.

I

anyone have any idea why, or had any problems iphone coming up in Safe Mode? It just started last night

Does respring helps? Or option that he offers you when you get that message, Restart?

Then i springboard safe mode go to cydia and uninstall recent installations and you should be fine.

If the iphone is factory unlocked greenpois0n should work and do the job right........ does anyone know????

3gs 4.2.1
5.15.04bb
running Win 7