What's new

Google+ now available

Hi, can someone please send me an invitation to 78russian[at]gmail.com. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hi, can someone please send me an invitation to 78russian[at]gmail.com. Thanks!!

i'm out of invites... but i'll get one sent to you

Google_plus.jpg

russian said:

I sent you a invite check your email

Ya. i received invitation from one of my friends and i created one. but still i prefer FB. Google+ is something like mind crashing.

Feel free to add me. I've added a Iphone Circle

Michelle Foxworth - Google Profile

Added to acquaintances :) I liked that social network pic you posted

Added to acquaintances, how do I get into the iPhone circle?

Circle me: Telvis Wilson
I don't know how to add people using the app.

Added to acquaintances ! But just figured out I should have added you all to following lolz.

If yall could add and me that would be cool.

Cody Howell-Google+ Page

Added to acquaintances ! But just figured out I should have added you all to following lolz.

Cody Howell-Google+ Page

You can create a circle and put us all in that category..

It doesn't get anymore invitations I try to make another account on my wife name and couldn't do it :(
But I have one on my name :)
I never had a fb acc ...

mariuss said:
It doesn't get anymore invitations I try to make another account on my wife name and couldn't do it :(
But I have one on my name :)
I never had a fb acc ...

If your wife needs a invite I'll send her one. I'm pretty sure I have a invite or two left

Google+ has lately been talk of the town since its Limited Field Launch, just a week ago, Now the Statistics say 10 Million sign-ins have taken place and 1.8 Million People have returned Un-Successful. We at WHC, bring you a 5 secs and 1-Step pathway to your Google+ Account.

You can't blame them. It's still in beta and doesn't have that pop that was expected. Once it has all ithe features I'm sure youll start seeing that 1.8 million return.

Last edited:
annsummers said:
So you have to get an invite first? Before you can download google+ on iTunes?

No u can download it anytime. You won't be able to access it. Due to it being in testing stage. And not allowing invites at moment.

Cody Howell-Google+ Page

added. i hope you like it

Google+ is down in China :( not even accessible under VPN. Google+ is now part of old stories here, we can't help the situation :(

bab2010 said:
Google+ is down in China :( not even accessible under VPN. Google+ is now part of old stories here, we can't help the situation :(

So the government banned google + all together? I'm sorry to hear that bab :(