What's new

Google+ now available

iCrank

Reaction score
According to TUaW, google plus is now available in the app store for free of course. I've been sent an invite but I really find no use for it. Does anyone have a different opinion. Please help me underwent whats so special about it

iPhone 4 16gb Black 4.2.8 JB / Snowbreeze (Verizon) iPad 64gb 4.3.2 JB/ Redsnow (AT&T)

For some reason it doesnt show up in the app store on the iphone but it does in the app store on the computer. Thats how i had to dl it and sync it to the phone.

Last edited:
Had to find it through search, but dosnt matter cause can't do anything with it as still invite only. Why was everyone so ready for apple to release an app everyone can't use yet.

Had to find it through search, but dosnt matter cause can't do anything with it as still invite only. Why was everyone so ready for apple to release an app everyone can't use yet.

alot of ppl already have invites.

That's weird. I thought it would be open by now. Don't worry nothing special about it.

I cant find a use for it.. Unless my real friends jump ship from FB.. i wont use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant find a use for it.. Unless my real friends jump ship from FB.. i wont use it.

i don't either but Im not waiting for anyone to jump ship. I wanted to know what all of the hype was about. I was invited so I checked it out and found it to be bland.

Last edited:
give G+ some time guys. as soon as the invites become open, many will make the switch from facebook to G+. i can tell tat G+ has much more potential than facebook ever had.

Google+ is in the App store, but its open to invites only for now, so without an invite the App is useless... i just started setting it up and learning the features... so far i like it...

i would suggest if anyone is interested in Google plus, create a Gmail account, you'll be ask to sigh in with your email address (Gmail) and password

if i get some invites, ill post them...