What's new

Google+ now available

Circle me: Telvis Wilson
I don't know how to add people using the app.

the mobile app has limitations for now, i would suggest using your computer/website for Circles and major configuration.

Rubicon said:
the mobile app has limitations for now, i would suggest using your computer/website for Circles and major configuration.

I figured. Guess I'll wait to for my ipad

Google+ is as rubbish as Facebook. Both annoying pointless social networking sites for people to feel more popular than they actually are!

holophyte said:
Google+ is as rubbish as Facebook. Both annoying pointless social networking sites for people to feel more popular than they actually are!

True.

I cant find a use for it.. Unless my real friends jump **** from FB.. i wont use it.

i don't either but Im not waiting for anyone to jump ship. I wanted to know what all of the hype was about. I was invited so I checked it out and found it to be bland.

Hey, would it be rude for me to ask you an invite if youre allwed several? I'm not sure what this is all about but I'd love to mess around with it..

thank you. :)

I cant find a use for it.. Unless my real friends jump **** from FB.. i wont use it.

i don't either but Im not waiting for anyone to jump ship. I wanted to know what all of the hype was about. I was invited so I checked it out and found it to be bland.

Hey, would it be rude for me to ask you an invite if youre allwed several? I'm not sure what this is all about but I'd love to mess around with it..

What's your email? I'll most definitely send you a invite

lol I'm a gmail account holder..I just saw that I can have access to this...

thanks though..lol

lol I'm a gmail account holder..I just saw that I can have access to this...

thanks though..lol

You won't have access to google+ bc you have gmail. Google+ is still in beta testing and invite only. Good luck

I see it increasing each day with more and more people added to my Circles, and being added to others Circles.

The G+ effect is best defined by the introduction of Google+, but it's not unique to Google; it is unique to our times.

Story here..
Google Plus defines an era of disruption at a moment's notice - O'Reilly Radar

Google_plus.jpg

Its time

It keeps crushing for me. I am on iOS 5 beta 4.

So you have to get an invite first? Before you can download google+ on iTunes?

No. You can download the app but won't be able to do anything without the invite. What's your email I'll invite you