What's new

Galaxy Note II

Crxx

Reaction score
Does anyone have one of the galaxy note 2 units? I have the Ip5 and also have an upgrade available. Just lookin for some opinions from users that have them and what the experience is like.

I have a couple friends w/ the Note 2... and the only complaint I've heard is the lack of music, calendar & sync integration that the iPhone has.

Thomasjtsi said:
Forgot one thing... that it won't, reasonably, fit in your pocket.

I think I'd be too afraid to do that. I rarely put my Ip5 in my pocket

I went ahead and and bit the bullet and got the note 2. so far I dont have any complaints. just gettin used to this android platform

I have 'em both currently (GN2 and iPhone 5 on Verizon). I love 'em both, too... The GN2 is too big, but not quite so much that it's a deal breaker. The 5 is just what you'd expect - solid, sleek, fast, and small - in a good way. I will tell you that if the GN2 is your first real Android experience, it's probably one of the best out there right now, and probably ever.

The only thing that pisses me off about the 5 on Verizon is that it can't even do simultaneous voice and data over LTE.

I use one at work the display models and they are nice to use... imo they are the same plus the customisation which is not something I care about any more but its always nice to have best of both worlds.. both are good.

The iphone charges faster than gn2...... both are great devices. Im still adjusting and learning because this is my first Android device

Yes it does fit in my pocket....even with the otter box on it

I've used both extensively, for my personal use and impo, the note 2 completely blows the ip5 out of the water in every imaginable way.

That's a statement that can't be true or false! The note does not offer me the apps I need, only iOS has them so the note can't blow it out if the water! Today when we refer to the top phones we must call it preference! I also want a phone not an iPad mini in my ear when talking so it doesn't blow the size and pocketability out of the water! Oh lastly iphone camera is second to NONE!!!!

That's a statement that can't be true or false! The note does not offer me the apps I need, only iOS has them so the note can't blow it out if the water! Today when we refer to the top phones we must call it preference! I also want a phone not an iPad mini in my ear when talking so it doesn't blow the size and pocketability out of the water! Oh lastly iphone camera is second to NONE!!!!

For sure sir, my personal use :)