What's new

iPhones Will Sell 10 Units to Every One Galaxy Note 4, Claims Analyst

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
iphone-6-plus-galaxy-note-4-video.jpg

It's a fact that the only Android manufacturer which has had any success in competing with the Apple iPhone is Samsung. They quickly rose to the top of the Android heap and began to challenge Apple in the high-end while outselling everyone in the low-end. On top of that, Samsung pioneered the "phablet" style smartphone with their Galaxy Note line of larger smartphones.

Despite their success, things are not very rosy for the Korean manufacturer right now. Their recent earnings report indicated a 60% profit drop and a 20% revenue decline in the third quarter. Of course, the Galaxy Note 4 just started hitting streets, and it will likely be a very lucrative product for the company. Even as that reality comes to fruition, Apple is back to its incredible domination over Samsung again. Kim Young-chan from Shinhan Investment recently released an analysis in which he believes that the various versions of the iPhone currently sold on the market, from the iPhone 5S, to the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will outsell the Galaxy Note 4 by 10 to 1 ratio!

Basically for every single Samsung Galaxy Note 4 sold, Apple will sell a whopping 10 iPhones! While his figures might be a little over-the-top, it wouldn't surprise us if the sales margins were close to that. Most sales predictions suggest that Apple may sell as many as 80 million iPhone units in the October-December period. If we look backwards in time, we can see actual results. According to sales estimates, Samsung sold 4.5 Million units of the Galaxy Note 4 during its first month, whereas Apple may have sold over 20 million iPhone 6 units in the first two weeks of sales. This doesn't even include sales numbers in China which could hit another 20 Million! Wow!

Source: BGR

I looks like Apple will be well over their estimated sales figures. Way to go Apple!

People say they should have come out with a larger iphone long ago but I'm not so sure. It seems like the strategic plan not to has paid off.

People say they should have come out with a larger iphone long ago but I'm not so sure. It seems like the strategic plan not to has paid off.
Some have speculated that Apple may have been waiting to see what the sweet spot in phone screen sizes was before introducing their own larger phone.

I will be one of those ! I can't wait to trade in my lg for the note 4, I think I would finally be content (with Iphone 6 and note 4).

Apple is just kicking butt in the mobile market.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Well this makes sense, there are only 2 new iPhones. The android market has several new phones. Let's see the total android sales vs iPhone sales!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this makes sense, there are only 2 new iPhones. The android market has several new phones. Let's see the total android sales vs iPhone sales!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk