What's new

Galaxy Note II

The iPhone screen is not pixelated lol! Do a search about what resolution the human eye can see! iPhone 5 is not a bad screen, so lots are getting sick amounts of pixels and that's great but the pixel density your bragging about is just bragging about high specs! It's not a better screen and truth be told A. I've never seen a phone do better in low light and taking crisp images then iphone and b. the fact that Samsung loves amoled makes really neat looking colors but not even close to realistic! I do not PREFER an amoled display!

Before you think I'm a typical apple fan boy ill tell you I have used every Samsung prior to the s4 and currently own several phones including gs3, , htc one s, iPhone 5, htc amaze, and Nexus 4! I appreciate all of each phones goods but I recognize where they are better then the other! It is preference because for the number of thinks you feel are better with one I have one that is better in a different department! That's fact!

IMHO iPhone 5 screen is better

Agreed sorry, let's stay on topic! It would appear he got it and is enjoying it so far