What's new

First J/B Ever...4.2.10

cap10mark

Reaction score
I just did the tethered 4.2.10 J/B on my Iphone 4 and everything is running great. Now my only question is and I've read things, but it's vague to me...What will happen if I start Itunes while I am plugged into my CPU?

cap10mark said:
I just did the tethered 4.2.10 J/B on my Iphone 4 and everything is running great. Now my only question is and I've read things, but it's vague to me...What will happen if I start Itunes while I am plugged into my CPU?

Nothing will happen as long you don't reboot.

I am back to an un-jailbroken Iphone. I wanted to see if I was able to accomplish this being a new Iphone owner. It worked great and got everything restored to normal. Was an interesting process and learned a few things. I like *****

Last edited by a moderator:
I am back to an un-jailbroken Iphone. I wanted to see if I was able to accomplish this being a new Iphone owner. It worked great and got everything restored to normal. Was an interesting process and learned a few things. I like *****

I understand the reasons as to why and the whole TRY before you buy especially for apps or games that do not have a light version like for street fighter IV for an example that cost like 10 bucks, what If I buy it and hate it and that means I have wasted 10$ for something I hate..

cap10mark,

what program did you use and where did you get it. I've tried redsn0w and greenpoison no luck. And to clarify "reboot" power off and on?

thanks
D

Just dont install anything that requires a re-boot unless you are hooked up to your computer and are able to re-jailbreak.

This is a tethered jailbreak so if you reboot you will temporarly be unjailbroken until you open the jailbreak software and perform a tethered boot.

So BLUF can you or can't you jailbreak iPhone 4 verizon 4.2.10?

I dont mind it being tethered, usually have my computer close by. Where's the best web site to get it.

thanks
D