What's new

Is there any way to jailbreak 4.2.10

So I can plug hers up for the first time and sync it and she won't loose anything

sd6854 said:
So I can plug hers up for the first time and sync it and she won't loose anything

You're correct. Whatever pc she starts to sync from she will be tied to that pc.

Like iCrank said, you can only be tied to one iTunes account at a time, they can be on the same computer that doesn't matter. However, I would advise that you make sure to name the iPhones differently. If both of your iPhones have the same name then every time you backup one iPhone it will overwrite the backup of the other one. If they are both different names then iTunes will create 2 separate backup files.

Jmills87 said:
Like iCrank said, you can only be tied to one iTunes account at a time, they can be on the same computer that doesn't matter. However, I would advise that you make sure to name the iPhones differently. If both of your iPhones have the same name then every time you backup one iPhone it will overwrite the backup of the other one. If they are both different names then iTunes will create 2 separate backup files.

+1. I agree

Ok thanx guys you helped alot and I'll make sure hers has a diff name so it backsup separate from mine