What's new

F1 2010! :d

seems you guys have seen it way before i did it, but wtfrig?

why did ferrari send them in to the pitt lanes so quickly and let every one over take them

and that petrov bastard i hope you DIE.... pardon my french... but the vettel dude deserved to win he did very well and i thought from the beginning that vettel would win or webber but after the qualifying i thought alonso would... sucks..

but at least mclosers did not win :)

Go petrov!!!! Lol. Even if Alonso did get past him he would never of got past kubitza and rosberg.

What all this about petrov should of let him past? He had track position. If a two time world champion can't get past a rookie then what makes people think Alonso is good enough to get a third crown? You don't win world championships with people letting you past....

Oh wait Alonso drives for Ferrari, silly me.... Lol

Go petrov!!!! Lol. Even if Alonso did get past him he would never of got past kubitza and rosberg.

What all this about petrov should of let him past? He had track position. If a two time world champion can't get past a rookie then what makes people think Alonso is good enough to get a third crown? You don't win world championships with people letting you past....

Oh wait Alonso drives for Ferrari, silly me.... Lol

where did this petrov should of let him past come from? alonso said nothing of the sort ?

he said he couldent get passed him.. i couldent believe that russki prick stopped alonso...

but he got second place which is not crap and well deserved vettel got 1st and the youngest driver to win, i like red bull they are a good team i dont mind so much if they win. i would of been annoyed if mclaren won...

i bet your like good red bull one ferrari lost lol.. the one race where it counted and they doth sucked both ferrari drivers and alonso by 4 points.

it was ferraris fault for making hem go in so soon, webber did worse. and the mclarens had a good race also over taken in the first corner to 4th..

well done vettel

By the way Alonso shook his fist at him when driving past him after the race. It's clear he felt petrov should of gave way...

Ferrari made the mistake bringing Alonso in when they did. They covered webber completely forgetting about vettel. Red bull made the mistake bringing in we her when they did. It did end up comming good in the end though as Ferrari made the same one.

I'm kind of on the same boat as you. I'm disappointed mclaren didn't win but so glad Ferrari didn't. Button had a great start to take Alonso at the first corner :D

Well done to red bull and vettel though. Everyone was to embroiled in the webber Alonso fight they forgot all about vettel and it played to red bull quite nicely. Will be looking forward to the f1 forum when I get a chance to watch it tomorrow...

By the way Alonso shook his fist at him when driving past him after the race. It's clear he felt petrov should of gave way...

Ferrari made the mistake bringing Alonso in when they did. They covered webber completely forgetting about vettel. Red bull made the mistake bringing in we her when they did. It did end up comming good in the end though as Ferrari made the same one.

I'm kind of on the same boat as you. I'm disappointed mclaren didn't win but so glad Ferrari didn't. Button had a great start to take Alonso at the first corner :D

Well done to red bull and vettel though. Everyone was to embroiled in the webber Alonso fight they forgot all about vettel and it played to red bull quite nicely. Will be looking forward to the f1 forum when I get a chance to watch it tomorrow...

i dont think tht fist hake was at the russian, not even alonso is stupid enough to think petrov should of given way, its a race and the russki is going race as fast as he can, i bet hes got a big head now that alonso couldent get past him lol

they should of let them both continue and when far ahead enough then go in the pitt lane :mad:

your right they had all eyes on webber and let vettle go, just 3 cars he couldent get pas petrov he kept go way off wide i was like how the hell does such a crap driver stop ferrari :O

mclaren did very well and also hamilton had the same problem, the other ren tem member stopped him for a while but with hamilton it made no difference and ferrari where like common over take him we know you can do it and he just couldent, hes won twice now so i think thats it for him. he should be happy with second place still..

now we wait for next year when there are more races, i also think that teams should be able to practice as much as they want but i guess that gives un fair advantage to some teams who afford to do it more.

even button did really well, but webber just sucked like alonso and massa, massa was like 49 seconds behind :O i was so sure they would win with the way that qualifying went...

and we are int he same bot like you said both dont mind that red bull won but would of rathered our team won, you mclaren and me ferrari.

i wait to see if they move some players around next year also maybe next year will be webbers turn, i think that minus a few mistakes it would of been his easily istanbul and korea.

It was clearly directed at petrov. He drew along side him straight after the race shaking his fist and looking straight across at him. Petrov put his hands in the air as if to say 'what?'. After taking time to reflect on it I hope Alonso realises he can't blame petrov. At the time he was clearly frustrated with him for not letting him past.

Alonso should be very happy to be second. He should really be third! ;) but let's not get into that again...

Mclaren will be pleased with the way things turned out after securing second place in the constructors. They say they would of liked Hamilton to win but that would of gave Alonso the title so I think they are quite happy with the result as a whole.

I don't think there's that many changes for next year. Not in the top three teams anyway. Let's hope it proves another great year for 2011. Looking forward to prelli replacing bridgestone will create a different challenge as far as tyre choices go.

I think it's safe to say were both glad the other main team didn't win, but equally happy red bull did. Hats of to 'em...!

It was clearly directed at petrov. He drew along side him straight after the race shaking his fist and looking straight across at him. Petrov put his hands in the air as if to say 'what?'. After taking time to reflect on it I hope Alonso realises he can't blame petrov. At the time he was clearly frustrated with him for not letting him past.

Alonso should be very happy to be second. He should really be third! ;) but let's not get into that again...

Mclaren will be pleased with the way things turned out after securing second place in the constructors. They say they would of liked Hamilton to win but that would of gave Alonso the title so I think they are quite happy with the result as a whole.

I don't think there's that many changes for next year. Not in the top three teams anyway. Let's hope it proves another great year for 2011. Looking forward to prelli replacing bridgestone will create a different challenge as far as tyre choices go.

I think it's safe to say were both glad the other main team didn't win, but equally happy red bull did. Hats of to 'em...!

the stupid russian prick should of moved over he had no chance of winning...

Fernando Alonso gestured angrily at Russian racer Vitaly Petrov but he might as well have shaken a fist at his own Ferrari bosses after being denied a third Formula One title by a strategic error on Sunday.
The Spaniard was far too much of a team player to do that and Petrov -- a rookie with an uncertain future at Renault -- was a much easier, if unfair, target for merely doing what he was paid to do.
On an evening that started so promisingly for Alonso, but then turned to dust in the desert, Ferrari let the championship slip through their fingers and be picked up instead by Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel.
Alonso had been 15 points clear of 23-year-old Vettel going into the season-ending Abu Dhabi grand prix and ended up seventh, overall runner-up and four points behind Formula One's youngest champion.
The Spaniard, winner of five races this year, sat hunched and sweating in silence at the back of the Ferrari garage as team mates commiserated.
"After the race it is always very easy to see the best strategy. If we didn't stop, Webber would probably overtake us, if we stop, we let Rosberg and Petrov overtake us, very difficult call," he said.
Alonso had been fourth, which would have been enough to take the title even with Vettel winning, but came in for fresh tyres at the end of lap 15 after his closest championship rival Mark Webber pitted in the other Red Bull.
The pitstops put both men back out on track behind several drivers including Renault's Petrov, who had pitted earlier when the safety car was deployed.
PETROV BLOCK
On a track where overtaking is difficult, Alonso was unable to get past Petrov.
"Afterwards it was really clear it was a mistake," said Ferrari team boss Stefano Domenicali, without saying who had made the call.
"In the good and the bad moments the team has to stay together.
"What I feel inside is a lot of pain...for sure it was the worst race of the year for us and that's why it hits you very hard in the head," said Domenicali.
The team principal said he had not seen Alonso's gesture because he had been talking to the team at that point, trying to raise their spirits.
"There is a great sadness at the moment," he said. "We are Ferrari, which means we are condemned to having to win, so a second place is a defeat. But this is also a part of the sport and we have to accept it."
Petrov said he could understand Alonso's frustration and had not spoken to the Spaniard or Vettel, who might have thanked him for services rendered.
"I think I have nothing to say. I did my race, I can't just let one car pass me. We are racing," he told reporters. "I think he is angry so there is no reason to speak to him right now. I think in his situation I would also be angry.
"I didn't do this for Vettel or want to disturb Fernando's race," he added.
"Of course I could have asked on the radio: 'Please ask my team how much Vettel wants to pay me' and then go to Ferrari and ask the same if I let him through and then we see who offers most money," he joked.

i still think 2 is very good for ferrari and they cant win every time red bull worked so hard to get where they are and i am happy for them...

but the russian prick should of moved over!!! he had no chance of winning he just got in the way like an idiot but more then petrov it was ferraris fault not petrov even if he did move over the other two wouldent have... but when alonso went to over take him he should of let him instead of smacking into him like a prick...

ferrari is 100% at fault because they saw webber go in to change tires and they saw it put him in last place if the idiots just stayed where they where put somt time between them maybe they would of even over taken mclaren but nooooo they gave the orderd to fall back so early, as soon as i saw alonso going into the pitt lane i knew it was over for him...

on a separate note i agree with you, every one should be happy with the results especially vettel...

did you see loser macher he did not even care that he crashed at the start LOL

cant wait for next year. i will go to more races though

the stupid russian prick should of moved over he had no chance of winning...

Couldn't disagree more. What's the point in having a race if they just let everybody past. I can see the point if it comes down to the wire and teammates decide to swap places because they can't mathematically win the championship. If massa was in petrov's place then sure it would of been fine to move over (this time) because massa had no chance. The minute everyone decides to let a faster car through it wouldn't be a race anymore would it?

You are right it is Ferrari's fault. They covered webber and completely forgot about vettel. Perhaps red bull pitted webber hoping ferrari would bite giving vettel the chance?

I'm just glad it was vettel and not Alonso. I would of been equally as happy if webber won but nevermind.

As for schumacher, I think he was just glad that his 2010 season was over. He spun out all by himself. Didnt even touch his teammate. Lol. Plus the fact he got lucky, it could of been alot worse...

Last edited:
yeap they probably knew they would chase webber.. they had such good places though 4th and 5th that would of been plenty they probably dident even have to change tyers in the whole race and would of won ...

second is nothing to complain about though they should of celebrated also..

i like red bull because of the good looking cars and the name but after the qualifying i was so sure alonso was going to win.. was a let down , mainly the idiot that told them to go into pit lane..

petrov was right not to move over why should he? this is f1 not ferrari 1 but formula one

i just hate renault and cant believe they stopped alonso lmao..

next year im going to try go to at least two races. one silverstone and another in italy.. but after seing abu dabhi i really liked the look of especially the hotel on top of the track, nice view with out even leaving the hotel lol

Oh man what a blunder by Ferrari with Alonso's pit strategy.
He was in such great shape to win the world title this year
but Ferrari's pit strategy didn't seem well planned out. They
used to have great pit strategies too but didn't seem to deliver
when it mattered. Too bad for Alonso.
Great for Vettel though, this whole season he had the most poles
only to be let down by reliability issues with Red Bull.

they saw what it id to webber, if i was calling the shots i would of said no pitt stops this race!!! do they have to stop?

Yeah they do. Have to use both types of tyre's during a dry race. If they use a set of inters or full wets then they only have to use one type...

what do they care if they dont change tires? so they would of had to do it sooner or later any way and they though do it now before webber gets ahead and the others will be easy to over take... or so they thought

mclsren and red bull where cleaver they waited until they where like 40 seconds ahead of every one and only over took themselves..

oh well to late for what ifs now... just look forward to next years f1. I think we will see hulk doing well next year when he gets more used to the driving and loser macher was getting good towards the end of it.

its boring when the same team wins all the time lol

also what new rules will they have? they seem to change them a lot like you used to be able to practice as much as you wanted and the tyres they where getting them from Michelin, wonder who will provide now.

and ferrari partnered up with that anti virus company kerpasky