What's new

Official F1 2010 Game Launched for iOS

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
f1-2010-.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Heads up F1 fans! An iOS version of Codemasters’ BAFTA award-winning F1 2010 game has been adapted for iOS by India’s Jump Games. The iOS version of F1 2010 includes all of the official teams, drivers and circuits, including the night race at Singapore. Players can drive as their favourite driver, chosen from the 12 official teams, and race on the 19 official tracks from the 2010 season. In the game, fans have three modes to choose from: Time Trial, Endurance and Party Play. [/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Time Trial mode is exactly as you’d expect from the name, pitting the player against a ghost car as they attempt to achieve the fastest lap on the selected circuit. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Endurance is an extension to Time Trial, where the users must check their consistency of speed throughout the number of laps chosen and register an average time.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Party Play is a multiplayer mode, which enables users to compete against up to four of their friends on the same device. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In the game, which boasts realistic race car physics, players control the racing action using just three simple, and customisable, controls, with innovative sliding acceleration. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Social elements are also included, with integrated Game Center and Open Feint leader boards. Players can submit their best endurance and lap times to the world leader board, as well as share their game achievements on social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Click here to download the game for $2.99: F1 2010 Game[/FONT]

Source: Jump Games

haha sweet :D i dont know if i will buy it though as i already have the 2010 game for the ps3

It would be sweet if there was an actual race mode, this looks to be nothing but time trials and pass-and-play multiplayer (can't figure out how else multiplayer on the same device would work on something as small as a phone).

Codemasters is capable of better than this.

EDIT: Reading the iTunes reviews, it would also seem this doesn't even have Retina display support.

It would be sweet if there was an actual race mode, this looks to be nothing but time trials and pass-and-play multiplayer (can't figure out how else multiplayer on the same device would work on something as small as a phone).

Codemasters is capable of better than this.

EDIT: Reading the iTunes reviews, it would also seem this doesn't even have Retina display support.

I would nto expect much from a ios version and you should see the ps3/xbox/pc versions they are amazing, plus f1 2011 is being released in september though for those platforms

Last years edition and not even a championship mode? Doesn't sound very good to me. Think I'll pass...

good call! though the 2010 version is very good the 2011 will be even better!

good race today btw by hamilton that was a sweet germany race if you saw it yet

I've just finished watching it about 10mins ago. Good job I didn't come on here first! Lol...