I'm glad it's red bull that's first and not Ferrari, of course I would still prefer mclaren to be out in front. As least we can both be happy with red bull. Lol.
yes at least we can both be happy with who is winning although we really hope other teams come first... the top 3 teams though mclaren had a much better start then ferrari but it seems now mclaren are pretty useless in the heat

just like the other teams are useless in the rain as we saw in canada!
If ferrari had a good start they would be second now and giving massa a better car because they dont finish strong like redbull and mclaren do for the constructors points its Alonso's team and massa ends up at the back of the pack like mclaren is Hamilton's team and red bull is Vettell's team but driver 2 on them teams do much better then Massa though he had that bad accident so i dont blame him for not pushing as much as he nearly died :/
The box will be a saviour next year. Good job you've got a new address since your last one (cough)... Lol. You won't have any trouble uploading back with those speeds. I wosh virgin would hurry up and get fiber optics put in here be looking at 50mb speeds of they do. If you need another invite I've still got plenty. Lol.
thanks for that

I have two other sites but the first one has slow speeds due to it being dedicated F1 and at the box its all uk tv so i think we see such fast speeds because hardly any one uses it for f1 rather then racingforme..
I get the new super hub and mac address tomorrow but last time i saw they had open registrations but i doubt its still like that so i might have to take you up on your offer. i would like 50mbit also and its available to me and some even have the 100mbit connection already they are so lucky! that has no caps and a 10mbit upload. But since i use wireless connection and not the ethernet port its ok... i am told though the new imac will be capable of up to 400mbit over a wifi connection, i dont know about my macbook pro though.. i think i will see full 30mbit but maybe not 50. they are sending me the new modem in the post and i have to ring and activate the new mac code.
You know how I feel about team orders. Lol. Massa must feel like the black sheep of Ferrari. If I was mark I would of done the same thing...
I dont blame mark or his boss. Fighting for position i think they would of both ended up in the wall and Hamilton would of come second and massa 3rd, he was so low on fule that race and he still finished 4th! he did very well to be able to drive so slowly to save fule and then finish 4th ahead of massa and poor button had a wheel come off.
Petrovs team mate only has a contract for one year so maybe kubica will come back?
oh yeah did you know of the app called ESPN F1? its pretty good and atm the official F1 app wont work on ios 5 beta :/