What's new

F1 2010! :d

Well we will just have to wait and see what happens...

You watching it live on your 13 inch screen? Lol

hell no!!! there is an apple reseller close to me that sells hdmi cables for the macbook pro for 30 euros but i never bought one, so i still rely on downloading it fromt he site you gave me :)

btw even though webber has a fast start where is he going to zoom off to? ppl are blocking him off :D massa is going to over take webber and button and give them problems then alonso will take care of 1,2 :D 1 hour and 40 minutes left..

i so wish i could watch this live, but i unistalled windows from this mac because i used an app called shield something its a .exe that installs a uk ip onto your ie so i cant just take the info and put it on my ps3 :( and i googled for uk proxies but none work damn it

a tweet from hamilton...

IamLewis4real Lewis Hamilton
I want to thank all of u for taking the time to hit me up n for believing. U all know me, I won't go down witout a fight. God Bless!!!!

every one is saying i hope alonso crashes and get him out and im laughing at them.. but what do you expect from a bbc twitter

god damn it!!! i got a proxy on my ps3 working so it lets me load bbc on my 60 inch tv... but i couldent find the bloody link!!! after half hour we found what we thought was the link and turned out to be the qualifying.. :mad:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ so we are watching that again until we can find the race link

no it doesent !!! i cant just turn on the tv, i dont live in england... NO SPOILING THE RACE UNLESS ALONSO WINS

i see so there is like another hour left? damn bbci player make the links so impossible to find

yeah but remember the program that goes on iPlayer will be the WHOLE bbc program, so just because the race finishes in about 30 mins or so, then there will be the celebrations, podium, interviews etc, then BBC pundits analysis etc and that goes on for at least another hour. So your probably looking at least 2-3 hours before it goes on iPlayer.

18 laps left....

yeah but remember the program that goes on iPlayer will be the WHOLE bbc program, so just because the race finishes in about 30 mins or so, then there will be the celebrations, podium, interviews etc, then BBC pundits analysis etc and that goes on for at least another hour. So your probably looking at least 2-3 hours before it goes on iPlayer.

18 laps left....

yes but bbc website has the live stream which was impossible to find the damn link :(

oh well i can wait.. beats waiting to download it first and adding on another hour or so for download time lol though gaz showed me this torrent site that would have the download like hours before bbci have it up there even to watch live