What's new

F1 2010! :d

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
so there are two more races and 50 points, and its going to either be red bull or ferrari that wins...

i hope ferrari come first then red bull second..

i went to the silverstone race this year it was fun, made a few youtube videos that did not do well because the cars just go by so fast you dont catch them on video much lol

Some pics I took @ f1
69bf1b72.jpg

9577b2db.jpg

Isn't this Ferrari sweet ? Better then any mcclaren though it's old they did not have the italia

4da28c70.jpg

05214ca9.jpg

ad1992d6.jpg

so there are two more races and 50 points, and its going to either be mclaren red bull or ferrari that wins...

i hope mclaren come first then red bull second..
I've fixed it for you :D

I've been to silverstone a few times the TV just doesn't do those cars justice! The speed and the way the change direction is unbelievable. We stay at the camp next to the drivers hotel. There's hundreds of tents and only a few caravans (one of such is always mines :D) The camp is about 2 miles away form the track but you can still here those things like an alarm clock!

Mclaren to win!

so there are two more races and 50 points, and its going to either be mclaren red bull or ferrari that wins...

i hope mclaren come first then red bull second..
I've fixed it for you :D

I've been to silverstone a few times the TV just doesn't do those cars justice! The speed and the way the change direction is unbelievable. We stay at the camp next to the drivers hotel. There's hundreds of tents and only a few caravans (one of such is always mines :D) The camp is about 2 miles away form the track but you can still here those things like an alarm clock!

Mclaren to win!

you own the website?:)

this was my first time going and next year i plan to go to the italy race track and hire a ferrari italia to drive there :D

but in all fairness with the points the teams have Mclaren really have no chance to win i dont think, but they will be like 9th or something. webber was first until last race when he crashed so anything could happen i guess.

ty so much! :D i wonder how they have bbci videos even before they upload it to their website full dl speed...

i owe you one :)

Never say never. Look at what raikkonen did few years back. Now there's a driver I didn't mind winning. Even if it was for ferrari.

Wish I could afford to go to another race than silverstone. Monaco would be my dream.

You got your invite yet? Practice 1 & 2 have been up since last night. Practice 3 wont be long now. Neither is the qualifying :D

Never say never. Look at what raikkonen did few years back. Now there's a driver I didn't mind winning. Even if it was for ferrari.

Wish I could afford to go to another race than silverstone. Monaco would be my dream.

You got your invite yet? Practice 1 & 2 have been up since last night. Practice 3 wont be long now. Neither is the qualifying :D

yeah thats true. well see i guess :)

yeah i wanted to go this year to the last race as a gift for my brothers birthday but i did not have enough time to put everything together and organise it all properly...

so next year plus in italy i can hire a ferrari italia :D

yes i got my invite i am downloading practice two an watching one atm. i downloaded this free proxy app for uk ip for windows and installed vmware fusion so i could use the app and get a uk ip address, i am able to watch the races live but its on my 13 inch macbook pro i want to watch it on my 60 inch tv and my windows laptop where i could install it and hook it up to the tv does not work so what i did was wait to be able to download it and downloaded practice one and converted it myself it took ages because i only assigned 1GB of ram to windows... and i only have a 2.66 GHz processor..

but with this sweet site i was able to delete windows 7 and download it before bbci has it lol.

your the man :D

when you went to silverstone did you buy things? i couldent keep away from the store kept buying lots of glasses and other things lol

ty so much! :D i wonder how they have bbci videos even before they upload it to their website full dl speed...

i owe you one :)

Your welcome

Users record shows themselves and upload them to the site. It has great download speeds thank to its share ratio policy. Just make sure to upload what you download. In the case of 'FREE' or 'NETURAL' torrents make sure to upload them for 24 hours.

As I said my TV in the bedroom can take a usb memory stick and play videos directly. My sky plus can record it in the livingroom but its usually late at night before I get the time to watch it so its so much comfier watching it in bed with the telly on the wall :D

I got a few things like tshirts ans stuff but its sooo expensive!

it really is expensive. 30 for the bright orange tshirt..

haha.. petrov crashed :D

i will share but atm its only downloading how do i make it upload also?:) i have no upload limits or anything like that... :/

thats the thing your able to watch it live just turn on your tv ;p i am in cyprus so i have to use proxies or download it from these sites.

£3 for a pint last time I was there. You could only get fosters at the track!

Watching the qualifying now! :D

It should be uploading as your downloading then change to uploading only when you've finished.

What torrent client are you using?

£3 for a pint last time I was there. You could only get fosters at the track!

Watching the qualifying now! :D

It should be uploading as your downloading then change to uploading only when you've finished.

What torrent client are you using?

i dont really drink beer but for england thats a good price £3...

yes i finished watching one i downloaded two and i just put three to download, and they are uploading now also, i have a crappy 40kb upload but i wil leave it on for hours every day...

£3 was dear a few years ago the last time I was there. Most pubs were around £2 come to think about it I dnt think it was even a pint. It was half a litre of not that cold beer in crappy plastic cups!

I struggle to upload above 60kbs. It's quite hard to keep your share ratio up on shows that aren't free.

I'm on qualy 3 now :D

£3 was dear a few years ago the last time I was there. Most pubs were around £2 come to think about it I dnt think it was even a pint. It was half a litre of not that cold beer in crappy plastic cups!

I struggle to upload above 60kbs. It's quite hard to keep your share ratio up on shows that aren't free.

I'm on qualy 3 now :D

i only want f1 and top gear nothing else from the uk. but i leave it on for at least 10 hours a day since i am on a laptop i dont leave it on 24/7...

i dont really visit bars much but we pay around 3-4 euros for a pint

Well that's the qualy finished. Very surprising result! ;)

F1 and top gear is usually the only things I'll get from the box. Some times I'll get QI, buzzcocks or have I got news for you if I can't be bothered watching them in the livingroom. I get all the American shows from eztv.

i dont use torrent for my american shows i use ftp dumps.. but i wouldent mind seing a few are you msarter then a something year old eps, and i do watch merlin also but i get that as soon as its pred from the ftp its just the scene stuff takes years to add f1 and top gear...

noooooooo *shuts his eyes* dont tell me who won! i just started watching practice 3 !!!