What's new

F1 2010! :d

btw on that site you gave me what does it mean when it as (nuteral) and (new) and (free) of the end of the release name ? like this?

Formula 1 - 2010 Brazilian Grand Prix Practice 3 (6th November 2010) [PDTV (XviD)] (NEW) (NEUTRAL)

Extreme Fishing With Robson Green - s04e01 (1st Nov 2010) [PDTV (DivX)] (NEW) (FREE)

Dont worry I wont say. What I will say tho its that its very surprising.

What's ftp dumps? Can it get me shows quicker than an hour after they've been uploaded?

As for the site... NEW means it has been uploaded since the last time you visited. So they will all be new to you just now. Lol.

FREE means it won't count towards your download ratio, meaning whatever you upload back you get added to you share ratio.

NETURAL means it won't count towards your download ratio or upload ratio.

In any case you should be uploading for at least 24 hours after you've completed the torrent. Of course you can turn your computer off and continue in the next day when you turn it back on.

Dont worry I wont say. What I will say tho its that its very surprising.

What's ftp dumps? Can it get me shows quicker than an hour after they've been uploaded?

As for the site... NEW means it has been uploaded since the last time you visited. So they will all be new to you just now. Lol.

FREE means it won't count towards your download ratio, meaning whatever you upload back you get added to you share ratio.

NETURAL means it won't count towards your download ratio or upload ratio.

In any case you should be uploading for at least 24 hours after you've completed the torrent. Of course you can turn your computer off and continue in the next day when you turn it back on.

ftp dumps, its just ftps with lots of files from dvdr to xvid to mp3 and ebooks pretty much everything, and you get them the second they are uploaded.. well minus the few seconds it takes to upload the files..

but the f1 races take 1000 years longer then even public torrent sites.. it sucks

oh so the uploading i am doing of the f1 does not even count? and the downloading i am doing has no effect on either... hmmm i might dl the merlin and share it then as well lol

oh yes and on top of that the ftp never has any of the qualifying or the practice races just the final race that by the time they add it i can download it from torrent 100 times over

Ahh... Like streaming then?

If the torrents are free then it help your ratio. If its neutral then it doesn't affect it. If its just a normal torrent then what you download you will have to seed back. Your share ratio however is the total you've uploaded against the total downloaded for every torrent. So say you were sittin on 1gb uploaded and 500mb downloaded you could download a new 500mb torrent and not have to share any of it back. Although it is frowned upon ;)

Back on topic...

You watched the qualy yet?

Ahh... Like streaming then?

If the torrents are free then it help your ratio. If its neutral then it doesn't affect it. If its just a normal torrent then what you download you will have to seed back. Your share ratio however is the total you've uploaded against the total downloaded for every torrent. So say you were sittin on 1gb uploaded and 500mb downloaded you could download a new 500mb torrent and not have to share any of it back. Although it is frowned upon ;)

Back on topic...

You watched the qualy yet?

yes exactly like streaming...

well i am downloading merlin 3x09 so i am going to seed that for a few days at least i want to get my upload really high lol but i wont be downloading many shows there is one race left and merlin episodes how many are left, after that i will leave them there to seed for ages and download some are you smarter then a 10 year old episodes they where funny. not sure what other uk shows i would like. top gear is off until 2011..

i am watching it now the second prt atm vet is first and there are 17 cars on the track and the first part where alonso came first.. i bet he wins again :D

Ratio: 0.076 -324.81 MB UL: 26.66 MB DL: 351.47 MB is me atm :S that sucks doesent it lol im going to keep that upload until it gets to at least 2GB if ppl leech enough lol

Your bet came through yet? Lol

Its very hard to get your ratio up on that site. The best way to do it is download the latest FREE torrent. Even if your never gonna watch it at least it will help your ratio. Especially since your new. Downloading torrents that are even only a couple days old is nearly impossible do upload it all back unless you seed for about a month! Lol

I like all the comedy quiz shows. QI, Never Mind The Buzzcocks, Have I Got News For You, Mock The Week. They also have a good selection of DVD rips form comedians. Billy Connolly and Frankie Boyle are a couple of my favs (Both sottish too :D)

Your bet came through yet? Lol

Its very hard to get your ratio up on that site. The best way to do it is download the latest FREE torrent. Even if your never gonna watch it at least it will help your ratio. Especially since your new. Downloading torrents that are even only a couple days old is nearly impossible do upload it all back unless you seed for about a month! Lol

I like all the comedy quiz shows. QI, Never Mind The Buzzcocks, Have I Got News For You, Mock The Week. They also have a good selection of DVD rips form comedians. Billy Connolly and Frankie Boyle are a couple of my favs (Both sottish too :D)

no way hulk dude came fist and alonso 5th?!?! :( this sucks

and my torrent is uploading now full speed so it wont take long to upload 1-2GB

Hulk finished over a second quicker than vettel! Think everyones set up for a dry race except him?

What torrent you uploading and how many seeds/peers are there?

Hulk finished over a second quicker than vettel! Think everyones set up for a dry race except him?

What torrent you uploading and how many seeds/peers are there?

yes he did very well with that engine, too little too late though they wont even finish 10th even if they come first both times. but it will take some points away from some one, hopefully red bull so alonso can come first :D

an i am seeding merlin s03e09.thebox.hannibal

i downloaded it ages ago i am just seeding now 15 of 19 peers uploaded 138mb so when ppl stop seeding from me then i will do what you said get a free torrent and seed it or something popular. i can limit my download to like 0.1 and then upload full :D

I think he will get in the top 10. Hope he holds up alonso :D

Remember you will need to download some first so you've go something to upload! ;)