What's new

F1 2010! :d

sweet so its 7:55pm here so in about 20 minutes uk time... box site wont load :( but by the time its uploaded it will be like 9pm or 8:30...

cyprus is two hours ahead of the uk

so if its nuteral does it matter if i upload the file? does it count towards my upload ratio? i will share it either way for 48 hours but just asking

That's my sky+ finished recording. Hopefully it isn't running late...

Neutral won't matter if you don't upload because it doesn't count towards you upload or download. You do however need to seed for at least 24hours.

i will for 48.. though the site is down still :S even though the file probably isent available yet

Probably not but hopefully its back up and running soon. Not working for me either :(

yeah i hope so. im really wanting to see the race, but i guess not bad enough to watch it on a 13 inch screen lol...

i can see the score on f1.com but i dont want to spoil it.... oh well wait and see

Formula1.2010.Brazilian.Grand.Prix.WS.PDTV.XviD-ANGELiC is available and box is still down :( im sure there are too many f1 fans hitting refresh lmao

did you get the file yet????? can you send it this way?lol

finally i got the torrent file :D i bet you seen it already lol

I dislike both Vettel and Alonso. I really hope Webber wins it now that Hamilton doesn't really stand a chance.

hey now dont ruine it :mad:@@ havent seen it yet!!! ts :mad:@

alonso will win because hes with ferrari... hamilton sucks and he never had a chance of winning mclaren suck...

webber is a good guy so first and second will be ferrari then 3-4 red bull then very last will be mclaren :D

see now most of the english only like mclaren because its two brit drivers. i like ferrari because of the car i dont care who drives for them as long as they win :D

Yes I follow mclaren because they are an English team. I would still support mclaren regardless of who drives for them, but yes it is a bonus that we have 2 English drivers. Also I personally think that the mclaren is the best looking car. Mclaren don't suck, it was only the season before last they were champions. Their car has been below par this year anyway, hopefully they'll improve the car after the season ends and will be able to have a proper go at winning next year.

Alonso doesn't deserve to win as Ferrari basically cheated with the team orders they gave to massa a few races back. They should of been punished for that, plus he's always miserable an moaning. Vettel is far too arrogant and moody for my liking, that's why I don't want those 2 to win.

Webber comes across as a really nice bloke. The red bull team are based in Milton Keynes which is England so I have no problem with them.

Yes I follow mclaren because they are an English team. I would still support mclaren regardless of who drives for them, but yes it is a bonus that we have 2 English drivers. Also I personally think that the mclaren is the best looking car. Mclaren don't suck, it was only the season before last they were champions. Their car has been below par this year anyway, hopefully they'll improve the car after the season ends and will be able to have a proper go at winning next year.

Alonso doesn't deserve to win as Ferrari basically cheated with the team orders they gave to massa a few races back. They should of been punished for that, plus he's always miserable an moaning. Vettel is far too arrogant and moody for my liking, that's why I don't want those 2 to win.

Webber comes across as a really nice bloke. The red bull team are based in Milton Keynes which is England so I have no problem with them.

i think the red bull car looks the best one, loser macher hes not doing well at all now but i bet he doesent care how well he does, his time is over

how did ferrari cheat?

When massa was leading the race and was due to win until he was conveniently given some team orders letting him know that Alonso was faster then him. Next thing you know massa slows down and let's Alonso through.

Team orders aren't meant to be allowed. Ferrari were taken to some hearing over it last month.

Massa would of won that race. If he had then Alonso wouldn't have as many points in the championship as he does now. So he wouldn't be in as strong as a position as he is to try and take the title this year.

Ferrari basically fixed the result of the race. It's cheating.

no it doesent fix the race they only control those two cars hows that cheating? they dident control where any other racers finished. i think racers should be allowed to do that its not cheating when you let a team mate go first. how is it cheating?