What's new

F1 2010! :d

People pay their money to go and watch a race. Not for a team to decide who finishes in what position. Yes they only control their 2 cars but massa would and should of won that race until he was effectively told to let Alonso past. Massa was the best driver on the day, he deserved to win. If a team decides where they want their drivers to finish then it's not even a race is it.

There is a rule in formula one that forbids team orders for this exact reason. If you break that rule then how can you possibly say that it isn't cheating. The whole of the pit lane agreed that it was one of the most blatant cases of team orders they have ever seen.

who cares.. its the same team its not like ferrari let hamilton past... they have two of the same team for a reason to help each other.. imo there is nothing wrong with letting your team mate go past you

My laptop took a funny turn last night so I ended up have to do a fresh install! :(

This means I missed out on downloading the race! Ended up having to watch it in the livingroom. Not the end of the world I know...

Anyway Im back up and running now so the interactive forum is currently on the download list, if only I can get vuze working for me again! :(

As for the f1...

Was a cracking race, disappointed in hamilton though, second mistake in two races that has cost him. Think its safe to say he's out of the running as well :( Im gonna have to back the red bulls now. I'm more a fan of vettel than webber, but as long as one of them stops alonso winning I'll be happy! :D

As for team orders...

It was a disgrace what ferrari did in Germany. I agree the all team orders ban rule is unenforceable. After all there are 12 teams in F1. Swapping the result should never be allowed. I think is if mathematically impossible for your teammate to win a championship, unless you swap places with him, then as long as the driver makes that decision then I think thats acceptable.

If it comes to Abu dhabi next week and vettel is leading webber from alonso then alonso will win the title, but if vettel decides to let his teamate win then webber will win the title. After all vettel will only be undoing what ferrari did in Germany...

well done redbull :D but alonso is still leading hes 3rd. and i was hoping hamilton would crash and go out of the race lol but 4th? damn u hamilton

and red bull could of done the same let webber in front so he can catch up to alonso more...

i think its ok for teams to do that your the same team you should be able to help your team mates how you want...

that sucks you had to re install. it took me until 3am to get the file and i am still watching the race now LOL well it just finished but one more race and no one can keep up with the red bulls. and the constructors champion they won it :D well done red bull!!!

but the last race is alonsos i hope.. ham and button have no chance red bull will be second and first ferrari..

i cant believe this race massa got screwed over :mad:@ but he did really well to catch up only to have that red bull sister team to ram him off the road and then the russki man gave him problems

damn alonso has to come second, red bull are too fast i doubt alonso will make it second unless red bull crash or something... oh well as long as mclaren dont make it thats ok :D

It took me a good couple of hours just to get the thing into recovery mode and save some of my data. Should really my backups more up to date...

I've conceded that Mclaren are out of the running. Hats of to red bull its only took them 6 years to become the best at the most expensive and advanced sport on the planet. Amazing!

I don't think it would of been right to have swapped the bulls about that race they've got to give both drivers a chance to become champion as long as they can still do it. Like I said if it comes to Abu dhabi next week and vettel is leading webber with alonso in third then alonso will win the title, but if vettel decides to let his teamate win then webber will win the title. Vettel will need to make that decision himself though not the team.

I dont know the exact positions but, If vettel wins the next race and alonso comes 4th and webber 3rd then vettel will be crowned champ. That wouldn't be the case it the bulls had swapped places this weekend. Robbing vettel of a fair chance. Thats what ferrari did to massa to early on. Only when its mathematically impossible for one driver to win should they swap places to allow their teammate to, but, and its a big but! It should be the drivers decision not the teams!

yeah alonso has to come second to win... and hamilton has to come third and alonso not score at all.. but anything is possible lets see who wins...

yes it should be up to the drivers and team instead of fighting each other like webber was trying to race and get first... that stupid hulk let red bull go too far ahead but he did hold off hamilton for a while also :D so it worked out ok...

i hate the ursovski what ever the hell his name is cutting off massa

Hamilton has to come first and alonso not score at all! :(

Thats if webber doesn't come at least third or forth and vettel doesn't come second. I think...

well with f1 you never know what will happen... so he still has a chance but very unlikely that hamilton will win, even alonso i doubt will win because he has to come second! : so it will be red bull first then alonso second but they already won 1st in the team scores so its just racers left. and massa is doing crap all the time letting the team down..

i cant believe hulk was 1st and ended up 10th lmao

I think it will be another red bull 1-2 and vettel will make the right decision for the team if he's out front.

I don't think its fair to say massa is letting the team down after germany. Lol. Also he has had more than his fair share of bad luck. Pity it wasn't the other way about :D

Hulkenberg coming pole just goes to show you what can happen on a drying track if you get the set up and timing right. Great work on williams part as well as his.

Last edited:
I think it will be another red bull 1-2 and vettel will make the right decision for the team if he's out front.

I don't think its fair to say massa is letting the team down after germany. Lol. Also he has had more than his fair share of bad luck. Pity it wasn't the other way about :D

Hulkenberg coming pole just goes to show you what can happen on a drying track if you get the set up and timing right. Great work on williams part as well as his.

but i agree if vettel guy is in front he should be allowed to let webber first as i bet they will be 1-2....

so why when ferrari did it they where condemed ? but its ok for red bull? i think its ok for any team to do it...

yeah massa was doing well he jut had lots of bad luck ...

When it happend in germany massa still had every chance of winning the title. He wasnt that far behind alonso on points at that point. Also it was a team order which are banned.

If vettel allows webber past because he cant win it but webber can then thats ok. As long as its vettel's decision not red bulls. If red bull 'tells' vettel to let him past then thats against the rules but it would be more accepted by the fans because its not like vettel could win the championship anyway.

When it happend in germany massa still had every chance of winning the title. He wasnt that far behind alonso on points at that point. Also it was a team order which are banned.

If vettel allows webber past because he cant win it but webber can then thats ok. As long as its vettel's decision not red bulls. If red bull 'tells' vettel to let him past then thats against the rules but it would be more accepted by the fans because its not like vettel could win the championship anyway.

hmmm i think its acceptable in any case to do it. as long as the driver does not care...

one more race, i bet red bull do it because they are always 1-2 psoition and in the first few laps they get so far ahead that no one can catch up

I would say its only acceptable if its impossible for your teammate to win and they decide to swap not the team as in massa's case