What's new

Concept Iphone 5 pics

there are tones of fakes when it comes to apple loads of rumours and you never know what to believe because apple keeps it a secret... im keeping an open mind and we will see in just under a month..

They won't be showing the iPhone 5 June 6th. In fact there won't be an iPhone with a true 4g or LTE this year.

yes but no one knows that for sure that they wont be... apple have not officially said anything

you guys are so stupid its real!! to prove i am real heres a picture of me on holiday just last month!

205-19.png

you guys are so stupid its real!! to prove i am real heres a picture of me on holiday just last month!

205-19.png

How lazy are you?

No right foot or hands on the Storm Trooper. Your lighting mask is way off. You didn't dither the three layers of objects.

If you are going to do something, do it right or don't do it at all.

lgeckorider94 pease donot insult members otherwise the thread will be closed

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Last edited:
Stick around. I'll be more than happy to show you why something is fake.

I don't know Skull. Last night I was partying with Steve Jobs, George Lucas and Mike Tyson and they all told me these leaks are real.

Although when I asked the Easter Bunny he told me that the Tooth Fairy heard from Rumplestiltzkin that they may be fake!

Who to believe. who to believe!?!?!?!?! Oh well, I have a meeting on The Ice Planet Hoth so I am going to saddle up my unicorn (my star cruiser is in the shop) and head out. If I find anything out I will call you on my iPhone 24.697 from the future.

I was at that party. It's a shame Jobs doesn't know how to handle his liquor. He was groping the Easter Bunny and kept asking it where its wings were. Of course Tyson was a hoot. Every time he started a new song on the karaoke, people would yell "Is that your real voice?". It never got old.

Good times....
Good times.

I was at that party. It's a shame Jobs doesn't know how to handle his liquor. He was groping the Easter Bunny and kept asking it where its wings were. Of course Tyson was a hoot. Every time he started a new song on the karaoke, people would yell "Is that your real voice?". It never got old.

Good times....
Good times.

Ahahahhaha very interesting. You guys loading the fun here very well :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

205-19.png

How lazy are you?

No right foot or hands on the Storm Trooper. Your lighting mask is way off. You didn't dither the three layers of objects.

If you are going to do something, do it right or don't do it at all.

There is a hand and leg just look carefully BTW i found this little critter on candy mountain me and Darth Vader where there for a holiday... ahhhh that Darth Vader is such a joker.

Another Photoshop. *sigh* This is getting old.