What's new

Concept Iphone 5 pics

Ok he said last one for a few days but he has sent me a promotional shot for the iPhone 5 unedited BTW he said the second toggle switch on the side is to control 3D!!!

204-iphone-5-promotion-shot.jpg

im not saying i dont believe it but he should make a video and put it on youtube like gizmodo did...

ROTFLMAO

Anyone that thinks this is "Real" needs to have their eyes checked. The graphic anomalies are horrendous. The last two pictures might as well have the word "FAKE" posted on them directly.

Lets do this by the numbers, just so there is no doubt how fake this all is.

attachment.php

It is clear that Adobe Photoshop was used to edit this picture. When the person isolated the screen and enlarged it they didn't take into account that the AT&T bars would be warped. There second mistake was not widening the screen on the right hand side of the picture. Notice the black widths are not even close to the same.

Here is the original they started with.

attachment.php

And here is the simple link I used to:

Single Match Result - TinEye

Click on the compare picture and then switch between the original and the faked picture. After about six switches your eyes will start to see the issues.

Attachments

• $iphone4_7a.jpg
    $iphone4_7a.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 695
  • $user17602_pic201_1305003847.jpg
    $user17602_pic201_1305003847.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 716
The person that did this photo-chop should be shot. This edit was "PHONED" in. Yeah I made a pun because of how bad this is.

The second camera is BELOW the speaker not inline.

attachment.php

Attachments

• $user17602_pic202_1305014026.jpg
    $user17602_pic202_1305014026.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 657
Well i'm not pro in photos, but i don't see how can those pictures can be fake. The pictures are blury a bit but why will someone put fake iphone5 pictures here? For what purpose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skull u are really right. But why will people do that? For what purpose?

Well i'm not pro in photos, but i don't see how can those pictures can be fake. The pictures are blury a bit but why will someone put fake iphone5 pictures here? For what purpose?

I would highly recommend you get your eyes checked by an optometrist as soon as possible. The graphics editing are so bad it is pathetic.

The single most compelling reason people fake pictures is for "attention" and to see who they can "dupe".

Do yourself a favor and don't be duped.

I'm not even going to bother hi-lighting the last picture. The reason it is fake is because they took a bad image to begin with and when it re-compressed it caused the iPhone to dither more towards black. I have posted a link that has the FULL image that this partial image was pulled from.

Single Match Result - TinEye

i told him you didn't believe it was real so he got a quick snapshot with the phone heres the image BTW its running test5 witch is ios 4 but runs off the 5 basic framework

Please save me the time and trouble of proving how fake your posts are and just stop with this stupidity. I know you are trying to seem "important", "cool" and "in the know" but in reality you are just being rather pathetic at your attempts for attention.

i told him you didn't believe it was real so he got a quick snapshot with the phone heres the image BTW its running test5 witch is ios 4 but runs off the 5 basic framework

Please save me the time and trouble of proving how fake your posts are and just stop with this stupidity. I know you are trying to seem "important", "cool" and "in the know" but in reality you are just being rather pathetic at your attempts for attention.

+1

ROTFLMAO

Anyone that thinks this is "Real" needs to have their eyes checked. The graphic anomalies are horrendous. The last two pictures might as well have the word "FAKE" posted on them directly.

to be honest i thought 100% its fake from the first post but the last few rumours i have done that with like the Gizmodo prototype it turned out to be true so i am not saying fake for now.

Stick around. I'll be more than happy to show you why something is fake.