What's new

Concept Iphone 5 pics

geckorider94

Reaction score
Hi everyone great news a friend of mine is a graphical designer at apple he just completed the artwork for the iPhone 5 standard he has sent me the first picture looks awesome!! he said he will send me the pro version early next week !

200-iphone5-standard.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The design is the same. It should have been called iPhone 4gs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone great news a friend of mine is a graphical designer at apple he just completed the artwork for the iPhone 5 standard he has sent me the first picture looks awesome!! he said he will send me the pro version early next week !

A simple Photoshop job of the iPhone 4, and not even a good one. What Apple employee is going to risk losing his job releasing what would be a company secret? We know for sure that they're going to redesign the antenna. This is exactly the same. Busted.

im not going to be quick to say fake as i was with the gizmodo one but i wonder why there would be two cameras on the back? the same design does not surprise me at all because let me remind you all of the 3g to the 3gs upgrade.. what where the differences in design? and it looks like the antenna is the same... will be interesting to see what apple come up with..

usually i would of said fake and nothing else

There are 7 VERY glaring graphic anomalies that would have never happened with a real phones photgraph, a mock up picture or even a "very good" marketing artist rendering.

And this was the persons first post.

I stand by my original post.

*note* Feel free to play "Point out all seven errors".

I would say fake,

Im guessing the two front and rear cameras are to make us belive the next iPhone will be 3D but I dont get why it needs to mute switches? Lol...

I was intending on posting REAL leaked photos of the 5th Gen. iPhone. I say was because before I got a chance to post them the men in black broke down my door and took them!

They did however leave me Obama's birth-certificate. :)

There are 7 VERY glaring graphic anomalies that would have never happened with a real phones photgraph, a mock up picture or even a "very good" marketing artist rendering.

And this was the persons first post.

I stand by my original post.

*note* Feel free to play "Point out all seven errors".

How do you get 7 graphic errors? Lol. I think I can see 3 or 4 and an error with the front cameras...

attachment.php

Starting on the left working down and to the right per picture.

1) Shadowing all wrong for lighting.
2) To thin compared to the left side. This was due to poor centering of the enlarged image.
3) All 3 items have the same exact bevel shadowing, impossible with the light hitting the 2nd camera.
4) iPhone is crystal clear but the FCC logo isn't.
5) Two switches are one thing, but the metal remaining on the part I circled wouldn't withstand the manufacturing process much less human usage.
6) Out of round
7) Shifted to the right with a ghost image in the last set of pixels.

I have had to pull images apart for investigations I have been involved in. One of the hazards of being used as an expert witness.

Attachments

• $user17602_pic200_1304938838.jpg
    $user17602_pic200_1304938838.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 937
Last edited:
i told him you didn't believe it was real so he got a quick snapshot with the phone heres the image BTW its running test5 witch is ios 4 but runs off the 5 basic framework

201-told-my-friend-there-some-skeptic-people-about-images-he-sent-so-he-got-quick-snap-shot-phone.jpg

Last edited:
i told him you didn't believe it was real so he got a quick snapshot with the phone heres the image BTW its running test5 witch is ios 4 but runs off the 5 basic framework

201-told-my-friend-there-some-skeptic-people-about-images-he-sent-so-he-got-quick-snap-shot-phone.jpg

Authentic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just got sent an email from my friend i like this one seems it has dual Sim Note: he said thats not the real box just a storage one

202-iphone5-box-note-not-real-box.jpg