What's new

Magic Mouse Inspired iPhone 5 Design Concept

This concept looks cool. wonder how many of us want to have it if this is true for the next gen iPhone.

Love the Apple glow. Don't like the mouse like design at all!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net on Sprint

I would probably get it just because I will always stick with the iPhones but I don't really think it is a good design. I also love the glowing apple logo though.

I would probably get it just because I will always stick with the iPhones but I don't really think it is a good design. I also love the glowing apple logo though.

I agree i would still get it because i have plans to always stick with iphone.. Would take more than a design i didnt like to drive me away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chantelle310 said:
I agree i would still get it because i have plans to always stick with iphone.. Would take more than a design i didnt like to drive me away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I agree.

This is the first intuitive impression on iPhone 5 from my mind, and I think it is really a good design, even though there is not sure whether it will be the true on iphone 5.

nikstar said:
Not a design I'd go for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have to agree. My first thought when I saw it is "Apple are you FREAKING serious!?" They must not know how awfully ridiculous that looks. They should keep the 4/4S look but play with that you know. I mean what the heck?

I guess I have to give them credit though. It really is a bold design and a risky move!

Sent from my  iPhone 4 using iPF.net App available in the App Store

I think it's awesome. Would be cool if it could also be used as a mouse and when I get a call I'd just pick it up and answer.

I have to be honest, I like it.

Think about the shape of it and how you hold your phone (portrait) when you are texting etc. it makes sense.

Plus it gives more room for a better battery pack

railybobs said:
I have to be honest, I like it.

Think about the shape of it and how you hold your phone (portrait) when you are texting etc. it makes sense.

Plus it gives more room for a better battery pack

I'm not so sure about the battery. I guess it depends on the curve size and angle.

Is this what your talking about?

Attachments

• $image-1697648153.jpg
    $image-1697648153.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 444