What's new

Concept Iphone 5 pics

they are all fake, i dont think we will see another prototype like gizmodo showed us last year. ugly fake as well

That's why it is getting old. The kidiots are taking stock promo photos from Apple and just doing simple photoshops.

Shame on you geckorider94. You should not do things like this. Did your parents not tell you the story about the boy that cried wolf?

bc

Hello! According to me it's a good one but most similar to iPhone 4gs. I think some changes more required in design. May be the application can change but it can be better due to some changes.

im sorry but your photoshop skills are not at the top of your game. could have done a better job around the cameras

*LOL* Notice how the mute switch is duplicated? I wonder if the OP can come up with a good explaination as to why this so called "iPhone 5" has 2 mute switches?

Stick around. I'll be more than happy to show you why something is fake.

I don't know Skull. Last night I was partying with Steve Jobs, George Lucas and Mike Tyson and they all told me these leaks are real.

Although when I asked the Easter Bunny he told me that the Tooth Fairy heard from Rumplestiltzkin that they may be fake!

Who to believe. who to believe!?!?!?!?! Oh well, I have a meeting on The Ice Planet Hoth so I am going to saddle up my unicorn (my star cruiser is in the shop) and head out. If I find anything out I will call you on my iPhone 24.697 from the future.
I litterally was crying i was laughing so hard at this... LOLOLOLOLOLO!

I was intending on posting REAL leaked photos of the 5th Gen. iPhone. I say was because before I got a chance to post them the men in black broke down my door and took them!

They did however leave me Obama's birth-certificate. :)
Now thats funny.......lol

I really have never understood the reasoning behind posting fake pics.. what does that do exactly? I personally think that Apple has put a huge lock and key under new iphone5 design they don't want a mess like the iphone 4

Stick around. I'll be more than happy to show you why something is fake.

I don't know Skull. Last night I was partying with Steve Jobs, George Lucas and Mike Tyson and they all told me these leaks are real.

Although when I asked the Easter Bunny he told me that the Tooth Fairy heard from Rumplestiltzkin that they may be fake!

Who to believe. who to believe!?!?!?!?! Oh well, I have a meeting on The Ice Planet Hoth so I am going to saddle up my unicorn (my star cruiser is in the shop) and head out. If I find anything out I will call you on my iPhone 24.697 from the future.
I litterally was crying i was laughing so hard at this... LOLOLOLOLOLO!
bahahahahaha! hilarious!

This one has dual camera? I thought that ip5 will have dual flash...fake?

If anyone has the godly know how. I just imagined the perfect screenie of the next gen iPhone. So please help me retrieve this from my day dreams.