What's new

Icloud locked iphone 5

peter23

Reaction score
I have an iphone 5 locked on icloud ios 7 that one friend gave me (sold me for 200 bucks). He said that he gave me the iphone because it was locked and didn't know the icloud password. And i was wondering if i can restore it to lower version somehow. I already know the icloud bypass but it doesn't work because i don't really know what to do next to unlock it. After i bypass the icloud thing can i erase the account from the settings so it never asks me again? An as i mentioned earlier can i restore it to older version(s) like ios 5,6 in DFU or recovery mode?

I have an iphone 5 locked on icloud ios 7 that one friend gave me (sold me for 200 bucks). He said that he gave me the iphone because it was locked and didn't know the icloud password. And i was wondering if i can restore it to lower version somehow. I already know the icloud bypass but it doesn't work because i don't really know what to do next to unlock it. After i bypass the icloud thing can i erase the account from the settings so it never asks me again? An as i mentioned earlier can i restore it to older version(s) like ios 5,6 in DFU or recovery mode?
I'm afraid that without that password the phone cannot be activated and is little more than a paperweight. There are no bypasses or workarounds. Thus is a security feature introduced with iOS 7 and is designed to prevent a thief from erasing and activating a lost or stolen iPhone.

If your friend is the original owner, he may be able to contact Apple for assistance.

Actually he's not. He bought it from one site called prodavalnik.com! It a site in our country that you buy whatever you like- phones, tablets, pc-s, clothes, kids stuff.... and that sort of stuff. The owner hasn't told him the password and he's nowhere to be found. When he gave (sold) me the iphone i didn't know it was locked! Jerk. So i'm stuck with 3gs now.

Actually he's not. He bought it from one site called prodavalnik.com! It a site in our country that you buy whatever you like- phones, tablets, pc-s, clothes, kids stuff.... and that sort of stuff. The owner hasn't told him the password and he's nowhere to be found. When he gave (sold) me the iphone i didn't know it was locked! Jerk. So i'm stuck with 3gs now.
In that case, I'm afraid that there's nothing you can do to make the iPhone operational. Without the password, all the phone is good for is parts.

Or a very nice paperweight 👍

Sent from my iPad mini with retina