What's new

Black or white?

I got the white iphone when it came out no case on it and i love it looks very sexy. Its still very clean, the reason why the white 3gs was getting dirty was because it was a white plastic back piece now the ip4 has glass all around making it easier to keep clean.

Ash said:
I went with the white one... I have it in the Incipio two-toned pink SILICRYLIC case and it's perfect!

Of course it all depends on your preference.

I'm guessing your a woman then lol

Iam hoping alot of them are women the way there talking about the white iPhone

I know guys with shining white iPhones. And the love it white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my black iphone! But like everyone else has said, get whichever one you'd be happy with.

I always have my iphone in a protective case, as well, so you can't even tell that it is black. :)

Black definitely looks better.

IMO, some people would choose white because it's new and different. I get skins in addition to the cases to protect my iPhone anyway. If I wanted a red iPhone, i would get a red iPhone skin, then it wouldn't matter if the original color of the iPhone is black or white.

Issue solved =)

i remember i hated the nokia n97 in black and it looked good in white.. i refused to buy it in black, i know its a different phone but its the same thing buying black or white.. but for the iphone 4 i dont like it in white

My previous nokia was black and my actual iphone is black too. White is too white to be a phone to carry on everywhere all the time.

bab2010 said:
My previous nokia was black and my actual iphone is black too. White is too white to be a phone to carry on everywhere all the time.

Think it's great for a girl in the summer.. But to be honest it lacks sophistication !

the iphone 3g and 3gs where ok in white as it was just the back but the whole thing in white just looks like a toy and not very good looking

I like the black because it looks more exclusive to me
drink.gif

I just got a black iphone and I went in thinking I was going to get white...they were out of stock. The customer representative told me that he'd heard some complaints about signal strength with the white. Just thought I'd share. I love the black iphone!!

i got the white and i drop calls ALL DAY!!!! i cant stand it!!!

bab2010 said:
I vote for the black, more over the black happen to be more slimer than the white and very beautifull too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slimmer really ? How come ?

You're kidding, right?

Someone is actually asking what color phone to buy? I have lived too long.