What's new

Black or white?

I vote for the black, more over the black happen to be more slimer than the white and very beautifull too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all up to you...some like black, some will want white...me, I would like a free one!

I had the white 3GS. Never again. It always got dirty so had to be kept in a case, so you wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway. The 4 is different with having the White front but IMO the black looks much better...

I had the white 3GS. Never again. It always got dirty so had to be kept in a case, so you wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway. The 4 is different with having the White front but IMO the black looks much better...

yeah i found that with the white 3g dirty back, imagine the whole thing white not just the back

I went with the white one... I have it in the Incipio two-toned pink SILICRYLIC case and it's perfect!

Of course it all depends on your preference.

Attachments

• $photo.jpg
    $photo.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 463
I went with the white one... I have it in the Incipio two-toned pink SILICRYLIC case and it's perfect!

Of course it all depends on your preference.

goes nicely with your macbook pro..

I have the same two also but my iphone is black.. and i dont have the pink case either

I waited for the white for so long and I'm not regret I love it,I have it with a clear case so far...look Elegant......

Last edited:
I just got a black iphone and I went in thinking I was going to get white...they were out of stock. The customer representative told me that he'd heard some complaints about signal strength with the white. Just thought I'd share. I love the black iphone!!