What's new

Photo app recommendations

Accordlayingkit

Reaction score
Anyone know of a decent app to like change a pic I take and make the whole pic in black n white, sepia or anything like that ?

There are a lot and a lot of cameras apps in the app store which are capable of doing that. To name one of them is "camera plus pro"

Try Camera+
It's a really good photo editing app, you can also try Snap Bucket =D

Anyone know of a decent app to like change a pic I take and make the whole pic in black n white, sepia or anything like that ?

I use Camera Plus Pro. it has amazing set of photo filters (more than 40 to choose from). it can even record videos with video filters. the best part is i can upload the pics after adding effects on it directly to facebook.

Just search for Photo Effects. There are tons of different apps out there, and some are even free (although the better ones usually have a cost). Hope this helps.

Daryl James

Last edited:
Hisptamatic is a good photography app. It has a lot of colorful filters. You can make a lot of artistic photo effects. It's used by "iphoneographers". A new breed of photography. If you're interested in looking at the pics go to Flicker under "iphonography".

Accordlayingkit said:

Filterstorm is a great photoapp. It can do pretty much anything imaginable to a photo! Although it's $3.99 in the app store, I think it's well worth the price!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net