What's new

Black iphone 4 or white iphone 4 ?

I would prefer the "black," or the standard one. The white phone doesn't fit with many case protectors. Additionally, what does it matter? If you put a case protector on it, you can't really "see" the "white" iPhone. And you don't put a protective case on it, you're .......... not.... very.... smart.

Since the question was about what I prefer, I would have to say the black model. I tend to purchase black electronic items in general, so it goes with my other devices (including my PC and printer).

I would prefer the "black," or the standard one. The white phone doesn't fit with many case protectors. Additionally, what does it matter? If you put a case protector on it, you can't really "see" the "white" iPhone. And you don't put a protective case on it, you're .......... not.... very.... smart.

Alot of people use clear cases or a belt pouch type case, so to them the color of the device may matter. Not everyone uses a full body protection case. So to them, the choice is good to have.

I use an Otterbox Defender, so my iPhone 4 looks sort of like a miltary spec Pocket PC from the 2003-2004 era *LOL*

i went with the black one, white wasn't available at my store at the time lol, but I'd still go with the black one. If it was to get damaged it doesn't stand out as much as white would

I don't keep no case on it I love it jus how it is i love the white iPhones 

Black for me! I didn't have a choice, the white one came out about 5 days after I got mine... however I would have chosen black anyway!

I have a white one and I like it. I have already purchased several different cases for it and shocker they all fit :) My husband on the other hand has the black one and he prefers it. So it really is all in what you like best.

white is good for girls,and black is good for boys.

That's how I feel. I think for the "hardcore" people the white is symbolic with the standard for apple. I went with black because it fit me better. Also with my cyclops case on it you can't tell unless you look that I even have the black one. IDK just saying:iphone4vert:

Hi,

Bought mine a few days ago.

My choice was black.