What's new

3g call problems with vodafone

john46

Reaction score
An anyone help, I have a iPhone 4 with the Vodafone network. I have had the problem of not receiving calls and being unable to make them, when I contacted Vodafone they told me to turn off my 3G to be able to make calls and receive them, though this worked its left me unable to use the web or email while out of wifi area witch is a nightmare as I need this for my work.....is there anything I can do to correct this.

Not really if they told you to turn 3G off and now it works it seems that you had really poor 3G signal and this was affecting your calling turn it on and check your bars whilst 3G is showing next to it if it's 3+ bars that's excellent and therefore nothing to do with the signal hence phone or network problem

Sent from my  iPhone 4S using Tapatalk ☠

Thanx for getting back to me, before I was told to switch off 3G my phone worked fine, it never lost reception and always had full bars. I have had this phone a year now and it's just recently that this issue with 3G has became a problem.

Sounds like a problem with the network in your area then contact them and see if they have made any changes around your area that may affect your signal in anyway

Years ago I used to use voda but I got loads of dropped calls and poor customer service. I will never use them again.