What's new

iPhone? Color

iPhone? Color

• Black

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • White

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
I have white my daughter has black but wants my white :)
No white on the day she went... I may switch w her but it's a pita to open phone

I would be all over a red iPhone!! It'd be nice if the have a Steve Jobs Signature Edition this year... something different ya know.

I would be all over a red iPhone!! It'd be nice if the have a Steve Jobs Signature Edition this year... something different ya know.
yes good idea,nearest i have to a red iPhone is a red carbon Slickwrap on it.

yes,i do like the blue carbon too,might get that one of theses days.

I just love the white ones! I would like to see other colors offered. I really like the Pebble Blue or Red on the Samsung Galaxy S III.

honestly im tired of the same old black phones and ever since apple came out with the white iphone other companies have jumped on the bandwagon. i currently have a black iphone but i prefer the white only because im tired of black phones. i think apple should really come out with phones in a series of the most commonly preferred colors. they make a killing off of the color variations for the nanos... perhaps they should consider the same lineup for iphones.

poeticvibez07 said:
honestly im tired of the same old black phones and ever since apple came out with the white iphone other companies have jumped on the bandwagon. i currently have a black iphone but i prefer the white only because im tired of black phones. i think apple should really come out with phones in a series of the most commonly preferred colors. they make a killing off of the color variations for the nanos... perhaps they should consider the same lineup for iphones.

You can get colored front and back plates. I saw one in pink. The same people who do the screen replacements do this. Computer repair companies are now specializing in smartphone repairs.

I have a white 4S and I think my next iPhone (which won't be until the next model) will be white too. Same with the next iPad (which won't be for awhile either)