iPhone? Color

• Black

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • White

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters

p3unit32

Reaction score
What will be your color preference for the next iPhone? Black, or White.

p3unit32 said:
What will be your color preference for the next iPhone? Black, or White.
I personally prefer a black phone period. the only color phone I had was a red lg phone on sprint in 2004

Black, you can do so much more with it than the white one........better looking with a case on them

jbs06civicsi said:
Black, you can do so much more with it than the white one........better looking with a case on them

Yeah I have a white iPad2, kinda wish I got the black one. But the white iPhone 4 does look kinda tight though.

White all the way. Black looks nice and allr but it maybe gets kinda old? Just my opinion

Na white wins hands down out of all my friends with an iPhone I'm the only one with a white one it could be that they all got theirs b4 the white came out but just that detail sets my iPhone apart from the rest and to the sound of it all of yours as well

Na white wins hands down out of all my friends with an iPhone I'm the only one with a white one it could be that they all got theirs b4 the white came out but just that detail sets my iPhone apart from the rest and to the sound of it all of yours as well

Not bad, great that you love so much your white iPhone. But why not the black one?

bab2010 said:
Not bad, great that you love so much your white iPhone. But why not the black one?

I'd get black one but I prefered the white on cuz it looks great and it was something not everyone had. The next iPhone I'll prob get in black as I'm probably goin to upgrade to that as soon as it comes out depending on wat apple updates on the newer model if it's a small update I'll stick with the 4. But most likely I'll pick it up in black if the white one isn't out right away no issues with the color just like to be a lil different from everyone else.

bab2010 said:

I'd get black one but I prefered the white on cuz it looks great and it was something not everyone had. The next iPhone I'll prob get in black as I'm probably goin to upgrade to that as soon as it comes out depending on wat apple updates on the newer model if it's a small update I'll stick with the 4. But most likely I'll pick it up in black if the white one isn't out right away no issues with the color just like to be a lil different from everyone else.

That's original. I though it was just a dislike for the black iPhone 4. But I like your tough of being a little different from others.

the white does look really good up close, I thought I was going to hate it especially from the pics of it online but after seing it at the apple store I would not mind owning a white one