iPhone? Color

iPhone? Color

• Black

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • White

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
darkstar2007 said:
I bet he'll say no. Like the rest of us! Rumor points to October! That's all we know!

Dude what's with the exclamation point? You're not annoyed are you?

darkstar2007 said:
No. I just use Exclamations a lot. I guess I use them too much. Lol. My apologies! :)

Not a problem friend, just wanted to make sure I'm not annoying anyone. I do get a little impatient, I don't care to much for suspense.

p3unit32 said:
Not a problem friend, just wanted to make sure I'm not annoying anyone. I do get a little impatient, I don't care to much for suspense.

Too much suspense can be a bad thing :D!

darkstar2007 said:
Too much suspense can be a bad thing :D!

Yeah.... I'm wondering what it will look like, and what it will really be capable of.

darkstar2007 said:
I bet he'll say no. Like the rest of us! Rumor points to October! That's all we know!

Lol...I do just happen to know...sometime in the near future.

Clutch1215 said:
Unless I missed a class in kindergarten I'm pretty sure black and white are both in fact colors

I think they're shades bro.

Clutch1215 said:
There's a difference between thinking and knowing ;)

If you two want to discuss colors please do so and create your own thread in off topic discussion. This thread is about iPhone colors

iCrank said:
If you two want to discuss colors please do so and create your own thread in off topic discussion. This thread is about iPhone colors

No need but if this thread is about just that I don't think there's any need as I dout apple will go into anything other than the traditional white and black ;)

When got my original black iPhone4, 1st thing I bought was a White bumper case.

Just made me wish I had been able to wait at the time, I got grubby very quickly.

Mind you, i do fancy one if those treatments seen on dragons den, where the guy coats your iPhone or iPad in 18ct gold leaf, now that's 'king of bling' in spades :)

white definitely is sick but once you go black you never go back hahaha no homo