iPhone? Color

iPhone? Color

• Black

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • White

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
p3unit32 said:
Yeah I have a white iPad2, kinda wish I got the black one. But the white iPhone 4 does look kinda tight though.

Ew, the white one looks ugly lol

moreland1227 said:
Ew, the white one looks ugly lol

I have a an admission, one reason I got White is the wife prefers that colour phone, I have a year left on contract, then I can go for the 5 and guess who gets the ip4 - and can't moan about me spending out on boys toys ;).

iCrank said:
Dont hijack the thread with a crayon contest.

Hope you weren't talking to me. For one, I was answering someone else's question. For two, I was technically talking about wavelengths of light, not crayons.

Sent from my iPhone 4 direct to you

MrOrange645 said:
Hope you weren't talking to me. For one, I was answering someone else's question. For two, I was technically talking about wavelengths of light, not crayons.

Sent from my iPhone 4 direct to you

Stay on topic

p3unit32 said:
I'm serious... I was thinking the same thing.

Of course it's easy to get off topic, but that little conversation looked like it was getting a little heated. But I understand we need to stay on topic to keep continuity in this particular forum. I was about to ask who started this forum anyway... Then I thought about it. I did lol.

p3unit32 said:
I'm serious... I was thinking the same thing.

Of course it's easy to get off topic, but that little conversation looked like it was getting a little heated. But I understand we need to stay on topic to keep continuity in this particular forum. I was about to ask who started this forum anyway... Then I thought about it. I did lol.

*edited*

BUT - To stay on topic, I prefer a black (absence of color) iPhone over a white (combination of all colors) iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator:
iCrank re-opened this thread. Now lets all try to keep this thread going and leave the insults behind!

If I was getting the iPhone 5, I'd get it in black. I love how sexy the black iPhone's look!! I'm just not too crazy about the white iPhones!

Last edited:
Going off of rumors about the iP5. If it has a metal back I'd like to get chrome. If it's an option.

Something that could reflect all colors :D

Last edited:
I wish Apple took some inspiration from the original iMac series. 5 different colors to choose from. But i chose black and if I get the next device it will also be black

Of you crack your iphone case or screen, you can get a replacement. I got a White case fir a n N95, but nobody (no punning lol!) seems to offer an after market iphone4 case.

I guess this is down to patent protection, or unable to match the quality within reasonable costs.

Clutch1215 said:
I'd get black one but I prefered the white on cuz it looks great and it was something not everyone had. The next iPhone I'll prob get in black as I'm probably goin to upgrade to that as soon as it comes out depending on wat apple updates on the newer model if it's a small update I'll stick with the 4. But most likely I'll pick it up in black if the white one isn't out right away no issues with the color just like to be a lil different from everyone else.
Nice good one