iPhone? Color

• Black

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • White

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
moreland1227 said:
Ew, the white one looks ugly lol

my white phone is sexy! At first I was reluctant to switch, but glad I did.
I'm not sure what the purchase by Apple if liquid Metal exactly means other than the form factor case but if that technology lends itself to colors Apple will probably be all over it.

I thought so as well when I saw pics online of the white iphone! but after seing it at the apple store I actually like it and would not mind either black or white

Unleashed said:
I thought so as well when I saw pics online of the white iphone! but after seing it at the apple store I actually like it and would not mind either black or white

I felt the same way when it came to picking a color for my iPad2. I chose white, but I think black looks better. I think I'll go with black on the iPhone.

Unleashed said:

I felt the same way when it came to picking a color for my iPad2. I chose white, but I think black looks better. I think I'll go with black on the iPhone.

Yeah, I was tempted to buy the white ipad when I got mine. and even had a white iphone 3G but with them only the back was white as with the ipad only the front part is

My ipad2 has a White front bezel and White back.

Yours must an earlieridel or a halfbread ;)

We've discussed the colors. Along side that, which tier will you be pre-ordering today? The 16GB, 32GB, or the 64GB. I'm definitely stuck between 32GB, and the 64GB. I will probably get the 64GB, what the heck. I'll only pay $450 and change for it.

By the way, who's getting the unlocked version coming in November?

Currently have a black i4 (with a red otterbox defender case) so the next iphone i hope to get will be a white one. Although i plan to buy an ipad2 in the next month or so and will definatley be gettin that in white.

chantelle310 said:
Currently have a black i4 (with a red otterbox defender case) so the next iphone i hope to get will be a white one. Although i plan to buy an ipad2 in the next month or so and will definatley be gettin that in white.

I have the 64GB iPad 2 in white, kind wish I got black though. But it's nice!