iPhone? Color

iPhone? Color

• Black

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • White

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
chantelle310 said:
I can imagine it to get dirty quick right? I think the white just looks alot fresher.

The white looks nice, and you don't see all those smudges.

mach said:
Black .... all the way

Black you say... Which size capacity are you getting, 16, 32, or the 64 gigabyte?

I love black but white is unique. Most phones are Black and Gray.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bab2010 said:
That's what I'm waiting for.

Since I can't get the 4S until December, I'm thinking about it too because I have AT&T. But their not all that bad I guess, unless I go to Sprint, but the in locked version on works on GSM networks, and not CDMA. So I may just upgrade with AT&T, besides I like the ability to talk and do things on the web at the same time. You can't do that anywhere else right, at least in the US.

I have had a change of mind with careful consideration, I think I will go with a White iPhone 4S. I've always had the black version, and I have a White iPad 2, so I think I'll do the White this time.

the white does look really good up close, I thought I was going to hate it especially from the pics of it online but after seing it at the apple store I would not mind owning a white one

Agreed, after seeing the white one in persons I now have changed my decision and am going to get the 4S in white.

White to match Padi!!! It's beautiful. Gonna get an otterbox, and they'll have on matching clothes.

Just preordered the 4S in white. I have a black iPod Touch and wouldn't want to grab the wrong one when running out of the door!

Beryl said:
Just preordered the 4S in white. I have a black iPod Touch and wouldn't want to grab the wrong one when running out of the door!

I'm surprised you can mix the two up. 😜