What's new

Black iphone 4 or white iphone 4 ?

@bab2010 - Own personal preference, I guess. I'd get a black too, if it had the same upgrades the white one has :D

I have the black iPhone 4 and my Nephew has the white iPhone 4. I actually like his alot. It is more of an off white, or a bone white. To me it has alot of character that the black iPhone does not. If I had to do over, I would buy the white.

bc

I personally like Black one. I have my iPhone4 black and it's wonderful. I have some better protective quality cases for my iPhone. I am using the otterbox case, which is best in protection and easy to access.

Black iPhone 4 + Black Bumper = Coolest Kid / Dad / Mom / Aunt / Uncle on the block! Guaranteed.

Definitely black. I purchased my iPhone before the Verizon iPhone was even released as a pre-order so of course I had no real choice but I probably would've still chosen the black one. Black is just so classy.

I agree that black does look more classy.

I was in McDonalds yesterday and observed a person using a white iphone 4, and remember thinking it looked tatty, although it probably was not.

Instead of admiring its beauty I found myself scanning it for signs of fingerprints and crud !

Fingerprints and scratches can't be easily seen on the white iPhone 4's exterior, disregard it's black screen of course.

I have a White one with a black bumper and it looks fantastic. Without the bumper though, id prefer black.

I bought my black one right after they came out, so I had no choice. White is cool, but I use my snap on protective case to get a different look. I bought a blue icase from SigmaJ.

Black, although the white does look sweet. If your OCD like me on keeping your iPhone clean the white would drive me insane.

Black, although the white does look sweet. If your OCD like me on keeping your iPhone clean the white would drive me insane.

I second the motion. My iPhone has now taught me to become more OCD and I don't really regret any bits of it since I'm usually a disorganized person, hahaha.

White is for chicks, once you go black you never go back