What's new

Apple's iPhone 9 to start with a $699 pricetag?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
2018-iphones-trendforce.jpg

According to just-revealed analysis from TrendForce (and spotted by MacRumors), the market intelligence firm predicts that the 6.1-inch iPhone (which could be called the iPhone 9) will start at $699 or $749.

The specs upgrades would make new iPhones more favorable in the competition with Android phones. On the other hand, the cost of this model has been approaching that of iPhone 8 Plus due to the upgrades. However, the 6.1-inch LCD model would be positioned by Apple's main product this year, with a production share of around 50% in the new iPhone series. Apple is bound to adjust the prices of this model to meet the market expectation and to further expand its market share. Considering the cost reduction of components, TrendForce estimates the starting price of this LCD version at around $699-749.

Upcoming OLED iPhone models are also expected to have a lower starting price around $899-$949.

Source: Macrumors

So the iPhone 9 is capable of time travel, it will come out after the X [emoji848]

I suppose it will depend on the exchange rate what the price will be here in the UK.

I have a iPhone XS, after I was hospitalized I have forgotten how to get my widgets back on screen,on my 8+ I push on screen from the home button and up it comes, Anybody can tell me how it works on my XS, thanks a whole Bunch[emoji1374]

I have a iPhone XS, after I was hospitalized I have forgotten how to get my widgets back on screen,on my 8+ I push on screen from the home button and up it comes, Anybody can tell me how it works on my XS, thanks a whole Bunch[emoji1374]

Widgets
Swipe right anywhere on the main spring board (first tab)

Notification Center
Swipe down from the top left of your screen.

Control Center
Swipe down from the top right of your screen.