What's new

Last Movie Watched?

iCrank

Reaction score
Title says it all. I enjoy a good classic movie once and awhile. I'm not to much of a fan of recent movies, they don't have the authenticity IMHO. This isn't a best movie thread. Just posted the last movie watched or watching now,

The last movie I watched is Pink Floyd's The Wall....

Darkstar2007

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iCrank said:
Title says it all. I enjoy a good classic movie once and awhile. I'm not to much of a fan of recent movies, they don't have the authenticity IMHO. This isn't a best movie thread. Just posted the last movie watched or watching now,

The last movie I watched is Pink Floyd's The Wall....

The wall is a messed up movie lol! My buddy used to watch it all the time in high school.

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
saw xmen first class last night and a nice 2 hour long movie, i loved it... going to watch pirates and all the ones released this summer green lantern..etc

OP
iCrank

iCrank

Reaction score
Unleashed said:
saw xmen first class last night and a nice 2 hour long movie, i loved it... going to watch pirates and all the ones released this summer green lantern..etc

I like xmfc. Let me know how your movie list goea

Jacobden

Reaction score
Here i m telling to you i have watched last Rise of the Planet of the Apes movie with my friend. It is very very interesting movie. I really like this movie.!

Last edited:

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unleashed said:

I like xmfc. Let me know how your movie list goea

I have a two TB drive i save them all on and there is so many of them that by the time Itunes gets them 99% of the time i forget about the movie lol but lets see..

Captain America
Green lantern
Pirates of the caribbean
Fast + furious
X-men
transformers
cowboys and aliens
the jennifer aniston movies (though they all where not very good imo lol)
scream 4 (again did not like it)
Paul
Rio
antz 2
Arthur
Source code (was good i thought)
Sucker punch..

You can see where I am going with this lol basically anything that was new this summer I have tried to pay and download from Itunes when they have been released and most of them I am still waiting for it to be released..

and 99% of American tv shows such as chuck and so on..

OP
iCrank

iCrank

Reaction score
Unleashed said:
I have a two TB drive i save them all on and there is so many of them that by the time Itunes gets them 99% of the time i forget about the movie lol but lets see..

Captain America
Green lantern
Pirates of the caribbean
Fast + furious
X-men
transformers
cowboys and aliens
the jennifer aniston movies (though they all where not very good imo lol)
scream 4 (again did not like it)
Paul
Rio
antz 2
Arthur
Source code (was good i thought)
Sucker punch..

You can see where I am going with this lol basically anything that was new this summer I have tried to pay and download from Itunes when they have been released and most of them I am still waiting for it to be released..

and 99% of American tv shows such as chuck and so on..

Nice. I saw 90% of the movie you listed. Some were good, I admit.

aanchalverma

Reaction score
Yesterday i saw Columbiana..And it was average...

Last edited by a moderator:

zipur

Reaction score
Planet of the apes. Great movie there are a bunch of ref. To the original movie. My young son did not understand but to me it was golden.

Most reactions

Latest posts