What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

tlbaker

Reaction score
Too hot to go outside. Watching law and order SVU marathon on the USA channel with Miles my Yorkie. The forum won't let me upload a pic.

Sent from my Tricked Out Pink Hearts Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update iPF.net

I have been working all day the last 2 weekends making picture boards and cash gift boxes for my 2 nieces! A lot of time and love spent here!

$image-3297609202.jpg

Thanks for starting this thread, TLB! :)

Last edited:
Currently cleaning up a spam attack..someone botted Applits and submitted 10,000 support requests via the "contact support" form. Nothing better...!

For past 2 days have been on a couch with my right leg elevated with an ice pack on my knee.

Ima be a gimp for well over a weak I'm sure. Weather has been ridiculously perfect since getting injured. Figures. :/

Chris951 said:
Thank you I appreciate that. Got laid off at the ford dealership and haven't had any luck so far. Hopefully soon

Sent from my cellular device

Crazy. We can't get enough workers and other places don't have enough jobs. I was in the east end of Edmonton today and nearly every business had help wanted boards outside.