What's new

Anyone getting the iPhone SE

I should but she's very anti stuff that means change LoL but I can try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the 6 Plus and love it but it wont fit in the cubbyhole in dash of my Harley so I am giving it to my wife and have ordered the SE. I ordered it in Gold as I want the ugliest phone so it sticks out from everyone else.

I've been using the SE for a few days now. I really like having the small device again. A few things I'm not liking is that tapping the screen doesn't always work on the first time tap. Seems like it almost always requires touching twice...like swiping to close an app, etc. I also noticed the bluetooth volume is very low, which could be ios 9.3.1, I'm not sure since I was on 9.2.1 before switching phones and I've had that happen before when a new update came out in the past. Other than that I'm glad I switched from the 6 to the SE.

i already have the 6 or i would probably have got the SE . i like the form factor better ,i like the sqaured off edges better then the smooth edge of the 6 . if it wasnt for my otterbox this 6 would be smashed already . without a case the 6 is very slippery in the hand , my 4s was not .

I had to put a case on the SE because it is very slippery as well. I put on a slim case that you barely notice, but gives it a little more grip and makes a huge difference.

One other thing I've noticed and forgot to mention is that while on a call when the other person talks, there is a definite static sound. I've tried turning on and off the phone noise cancellation selection and it makes no difference.

I had to put a case on the SE because it is very slippery as well. I put on a slim case that you barely notice, but gives it a little more grip and makes a huge difference.

One other thing I've noticed and forgot to mention is that while on a call when the other person talks, there is a definite static sound. I've tried turning on and off the phone noise cancellation selection and it makes no difference.
Does restarting the iPhone by pressing and holding the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears, then releasing both buttons and waiting for the iPhone to restart make any difference? Have you made use of the 90 days of free telephone technical support? If there's a hardware problem, it would be covered under the warranty.

24 hours now of owning my new space gray 64gb i5SE.
I'm very happy.
Went to local Apple Store last night to purchase new power cables and the same sales worker as before helped me.
She was wonderful.
Turns out they had 2 of these available.
Yet Apple.com said none were available within 70 miles.

I traded in my poor working i5S.

Did the SIM card swap and placed the SE right into my Otter Box case.
Been smooth sailing since.
No regrets!!!

I've done the hard reset, restored as new, pretty much tried everything I can. I'll probably take it in and get it checked out.

I am tempted ... I have an iPhone 6+ that will be paid off in September. I could see selling it and taking a SE that would drive my watch and be paid off. What gives me pause: less screen resolution. Is it noticeable? I'll go see one of these days.

If I didn't have the 6S I would.
I had the 6s, and sold it to get the SE. I always usually get the black/space grey but stock was low everywhere so went for the white/Gold instead.

Glad I did now as it's nice to have something different. Always was a fan of the 5/5s form factor and personally think it's a much better looking phone.

Boy is it fast too! Seems faster than my 6s was and the battery life is far superior which is a pleasant surprise.

Could never get on with the size of the 6s and it feels great to be back with a 4 inch phone.

two gripes with Apple though, firstly why only one option for a black phone, but three options for the white colour? I can't be the only one that would love a black/Gold iPhone..

And secondly, why couldn't apple just have waited until September and released the iPhone 7 in three sizes to cater for everyone, a 4 inch, 4.7 and a 5.5?

That's not difficult for them to do surely..

I think it's great these phones are selling so well. It's amazing what happens when people listen to their consumers.

I had the 6s, and sold it to get the SE. I always usually get the black/space grey but stock was low everywhere so went for the white/Gold instead.

Glad I did now as it's nice to have something different. Always was a fan of the 5/5s form factor and personally think it's a much better looking phone.

Boy is it fast too! Seems faster than my 6s was and the battery life is far superior which is a pleasant surprise.

Could never get on with the size of the 6s and it feels great to be back with a 4 inch phone.

two gripes with Apple though, firstly why only one option for a black phone, but three options for the white colour? I can't be the only one that would love a black/Gold iPhone..

And secondly, why couldn't apple just have waited until September and released the iPhone 7 in three sizes to cater for everyone, a 4 inch, 4.7 and a 5.5?

That's not difficult for them to do surely..
Maybe they will introduce three sizes of the iPhone 7. It's too early to tell, though.