What's new

Anyone getting the iPhone SE

Turn the wifi off when charging at night, it won't download the update so won't remind you

Not without jailbreaking your device.

There is an upload that you can load onto the phone that tricks it int thinking it has the latest IOS system. I used it awhile ago when I had the 4s phone.

If one is careful, I would think that 32GB's would be plenty of space. But since it was a free memory upgrade, I couldn't turn it down. What do you all think of 32GB models. I do not update many of my apps, unless I see it as being of use to me. The app updates use up quite a bit of memory too?

Thanks

My 5S is a 16GB phone and I am constantly having to move documents, pictures and videos to my computer. I love the format, it is comfortable and well sized, but the lack of storage is fairly limiting.

My 5S is a 16GB phone and I am constantly having to move documents, pictures and videos to my computer. I love the format, it is comfortable and well sized, but the lack of storage is fairly limiting.

Depending on your provider, you may be able to upgrade to the 126GB SE for free or very little money. That's what I did. The SE is the exact same size as the I-phone 5s. But much more advanced features than the 5. Way faster, better camera and supports all the 64 bit apps, which the 5 will not. I loved my 4s and 5. But the SE blows them away. And great battery life too.

Look into it. There is also a lower 32GB SE, which is probably plenty of memory for many users.

SVP

Apps can take up more storage space after an update but sometimes less. If any of the apps you use are still 32 bit, they'll stop working after updating to iOS 11. You may want to update the apps you use before then.

Apps can take up more storage space after an update but sometimes less. If any of the apps you use are still 32 bit, they'll stop working after updating to iOS 11. You may want to update the apps you use before then.

They can sometimes take up "less" space? How far away do you think IOS 11 is? I'm still running IOS 10.2.1 on the brand new SE phone.

Thanks

They can sometimes take up "less" space? How far away do you think IOS 11 is? I'm still running IOS 10.2.1 on the brand new SE phone.

Thanks
The public release of iOS 11 should be sometime in September.

If you go to Settings>General>About and go down the list until you get to Applications and tap on it, you'll get a list of all the 32 bit apps on your iPhone that will not work in iOS 11 unless they're updated.

The public release of iOS 11 should be sometime in September.

If you go to Settings>General>About and go down the list until you get to Applications and tap on it, you'll get a list of all the 32 bit apps on your iPhone that will not work in iOS 11 unless they're updated.

I did all that, and next to Applications is the number 56. But there is no response when I depress or try to access those 56 applications?

Thanks