What's new

Anyone getting the iPhone SE

The silver SE is so pretty but can't upgrade for another year yet. [emoji24]

All Silver models are great... Maybe only miss silver with black iVisor on front side.
That look so cool. But my favorite colors are iPhone 7 Matte Black and iPhone 7 Plus Silver.
Jet Black is perfect but only without any case and I would afraid to scratch him.

i already have the 6 or i would probably have got the SE . i like the form factor better ,i like the sqaured off edges better then the smooth edge of the 6 . if it wasnt for my otterbox this 6 would be smashed already . without a case the 6 is very slippery in the hand , my 4s was not .

I too love the squared edges of the 4s and 5 phones. In an Otterbox Commuter case and with tempered glass screen protectors, they are perfect in size for handholding and for a small belt pouch or pocket. REI sells a great little belt pouch that is perfectly sized for the 5 & 6 I Phones. For me, anything bigger than th 6 is just too big for convenience and portability. I don't watch movies on it. Its a phone, texting, and social media device. For any other applications, I'll go to a Tablet or the computer. I find the screens on the 4s and 5 to be more than adequate for a cell phone.

P.S. After the recent presidential election, they found that a large segment of the population gets their news from Facebook. WTF!

Kiron Kid

All Silver models are great... Maybe only miss silver with black iVisor on front side.
That look so cool. But my favorite colors are iPhone 7 Matte Black and iPhone 7 Plus Silver.
Jet Black is perfect but only without any case and I would afraid to scratch him.

I went with the Bahama Blue Otterbox Commuter case. I found that the black case tended to blend in too well with all the photographic gear. I needed something a bit more discernible. I would have gone with the hot pink case if I could have found one locally.

I got mine about 6 months ago. My second iPhone. I liked the design of my old iPhone 4s and this looks similar except the back isn't glass. I had Android (sorry) phones before, never again I hope. Just like the iPhone so much better. My Androids were all battery hogs. This isn't. I'm still using iOS 9.3.5 and I don't plan to update it. Heard iOS 10 uses more power and I definitely want my iPhone to stay the way it is. It's the only phone I've had of many that I'm completely satisfied with. No more constant tinkering with Android phones.

I too like the design and look of the I-Phone 4 & 5. Just the right size. I recommend upgrading to 10.1

The 4 & 5 slip into an Otterbox Commuter case very nicely. Slap a tempered glass glass screen protector on them and they're still compact and bulletproof.

Russ

I don't have a color preference. Mine go into a case straight away. My current one is white, but it's housed in a Bahama blue Commuter case.

RB

I too like the design and look of the I-Phone 4 & 5. Just the right size. I recommend upgrading to 10.1

The 4 & 5 slip into an Otterbox Commuter case very nicely. Slap a tempered glass glass screen protector on them and they're still compact and bulletproof.

Russ
Unfortunately Apple is no longer signing iOS 10.1. The only iOS version that Apple is currently signing is iOS 10.2. Any update would have to be to this version of iOS.

Unfortunately Apple is no longer signing iOS 10.1. The only iOS version that Apple is currently signing is iOS 10.2. Any update would have to be to this version of iOS.

I must have gotten lucky. I was able to revert back to 10.1

When did you revert to 10.1? Apple stopped signing 10.1 on December 20th.

It was before Dec 20'th. A week or two. I did not intentionally go to 10.2 I don't know how it happened. But I immediately went back to 10.1

RB

I just snagged a new SE. I didn't want to go any bigger than my older 5 model. It's too new to me to make a comparison between the two.

I just picked up a 64 gig version last week and this is my first iPhone. I'm coming from a Nexus 4 and it's taking some time to get used to ios but I am getting there. I really like the small size of the phone, the battery life and just how smoothly it operates.

I got mine about 6 months ago. My second iPhone. I liked the design of my old iPhone 4s and this looks similar except the back isn't glass. I had Android (sorry) phones before, never again I hope. Just like the iPhone so much better. My Androids were all battery hogs. This isn't. I'm still using iOS 9.3.5 and I don't plan to update it. Heard iOS 10 uses more power and I definitely want my iPhone to stay the way it is. It's the only phone I've had of many that I'm completely satisfied with. No more constant tinkering with Android phones.

How can you stand not doing updates? I get those constant reminders to update. Drives me crazy. At times I really don't want to get the update. But can't stand the reminders.