What's new

Actual ordering time on the 3rd for online...

jkhonea

Reaction score
I didn't notice if anyone else had mentioned it yet, but I remember there were questions as to whether it would be midnight CST or EST for starting the online ordering. I noticed in online yesterday it will be midnight CST, so 3 AM for us East Coasters. Just a heads up. If I see more, I will make sure to post up.

Going to be a long night.

I wonder what the chances of actually getting a pre-order in on the site will be. There will be a hoard of people all trying to order at once all across the country. I doubt they have enough stock to get one to everybody who will be ordering.

Well, I for one will not be sitting up until 3AM to order a phone.
I'm sure there will be plenty available in good time.

Will it be for eligible upgrades only? I don't have any upgrades available on our family plan, but I am planning on purchasing the iPhone at retail price... can I still pre-order online??

3 a.m on Wednesday night right? No big I dont have class till 1. I'll just hit up black ops/sleep till then

And dustin my understand is you can since you are an existing customer and I'm willing to bet they will just need your number and then you order it online. If you get what I mean.

They will just need your phone number and then you choose to order it/pay for it then

Sorry, you're right, PST. It was still early for me posting that. I was at least right on the 3 AM EST part. :D

3 a.m on Wednesday night right? No big I dont have class till 1. I'll just hit up black ops/sleep till then

And dustin my understand is you can since you are an existing customer and I'm willing to bet they will just need your number and then you order it online. If you get what I mean.

They will just need your phone number and then you choose to order it/pay for it then

3 AM on February 3, that would actually be Thursday morning, I believe.

WOW... really 3a.m for us east coasters? That's rough

I didn't notice if anyone else had mentioned it yet, but I remember there were questions as to whether it would be midnight CST or EST for starting the online ordering. I noticed in online yesterday it will be midnight CST, so 3 AM for us East Coasters. Just a heads up. If I see more, I will make sure to post up.

Going to be a long night.

Do u have the link to where it says 12 am pst?

I too am curious, assuming the 12:00 PST is correct than i believe for us in the MTN time zone it will be 11:00 on the 2nd.

Has anyone (that signed up for them) even recieved an email yet? Today would be a week prior...