What's new

5.0.1 available publicly now, DO NOT UPDATE!

I can't my only computer is down did not think about this been using my iPhone with taptalk .
Well there is always 5.0.1 in the future

Can i get untether? Cuz i already have jailbreak from redsn0w ios 5

So, I'm going to download the 5.0 firmware in the morning and restore using that firmware. If apple is no longer signing 5.0..... what will happen, nothing?

Im not sure, if it starts to restore before getting the error it may corrupt your firmware and make you restore, or it may just need to be rebooted and youll still be on 4.3.1

Im not sure, if it starts to restore before getting the error it may corrupt your firmware and make you restore, or it may just need to be rebooted and youll still be on 4.3.1
Thanks Jmills... I'll be sure to post up in the morning to update on wither or not Apple is still signing.

The signing window was closed around 11:00, so if you didn't get it done, then you are out of luck for good now. Sorry :(

Well i guess we will wait for untethered jb for iOS 5.0.1...
Or the next... I do like my 4.3.3 but I'll have to wait much longer now i guess.....

The signing window was closed around 11:00, so if you didn't get it done, then you are out of luck for good now. Sorry :(
Yep... getting the 3194 error. Oh well, that's what I get for not doing it yesterday as planned. Thanks guys for all the help!!