What's new

4s jailbreak eta....

Status
Not open for further replies.

drkdroid

Reaction score
So, I'm new obviously lol and this is my first iPhone experience and I must say I'm never going back to droid. The only downer is my phone shipped with 5.1 and I'm wondering how long people think it may take to get jailbreak on the 4s? Also what are some other good iPhone blogs/sites for development and hacking/general info?

I'm new too. Same question. If you find the answer elsewhere, can you let me know.
Cheers

drkdroid said:
So, I'm new obviously lol and this is my first iPhone experience and I must say I'm never going back to droid. The only downer is my phone shipped with 5.1 and I'm wondering how long people think it may take to get jailbreak on the 4s? Also what are some other good iPhone blogs/sites for development and hacking/general info?

I feel you, I can't wait for the 5.1 to be jailbroken as well because when I had the 5.0.1 it was awesome, I'm the one that made the mistake by upgrading to 5.1, so don't ever make the same mistake as I did; for future reference, should you hear anything please let me know as well, thanks!

Check this blog for jailbreaking iphone 4s ios 5.1 : Xpois0n RC 2.0 at : Xpois0n - Untethered Jailbreak iOS 5.1
Because I'm from overseas, I can not download this file. So if someone can download it, i need your help to send / share it to me... :)

this topic has been talked about many times,we don't know when there will be a jailbreak yet-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.