What's new

4S on 6.1.3 don't wanna do IOS 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanR1977

Reaction score
I'm on version 6.1.3 on my iPhone 4S in the UK on orange network & I don't like the look of the new IOS 7, I am pretty much up to date with the hacking stuff on Android but now moved onto iPhone & am looking for a jailbreak? Anyone recommend or give me a rough idea where to look? I understand that asking for a when will the version be available for my phone to jailbreak is a no no but I'm new here so can anyone give me some info? I've done some research & as far as I can see there is no tethered or untethered jailbreak out for 6.1.3 on the 4S? Just thinking now IOS 7 is out the devs might step there game up & bring something out?

Any info or links would be great, thanks 👍

Sent via TapaTalk from the iPhone 4S 😎

I'm on version 6.1.3 on my iPhone 4S in the UK on orange network & I don't like the look of the new IOS 7, I am pretty much up to date with the hacking stuff on Android but now moved onto iPhone & am looking for a jailbreak? Anyone recommend or give me a rough idea where to look? I understand that asking for a when will the version be available for my phone to jailbreak is a no no but I'm new here so can anyone give me some info? I've done some research & as far as I can see there is no tethered or untethered jailbreak out for 6.1.3 on the 4S? Just thinking now IOS 7 is out the devs might step there game up & bring something out?

Any info or links would be great, thanks 

Sent via TapaTalk from the iPhone 4S 

The iOS 6.1.3 semi-untethered jailbreak is available only for the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and the iPod Touch 4G.

You can have an
untethered jailbreak on iOS 6.1.2 if you have your SHSH blobs saved.

But, keep your hopes up, an
untethered jailbreak on iOS 6.1.3 is expected soon.

Cheers mate, think what your telling me is the same as I know, but I will keep my fingers crossed for a new jailbreak in the next few weeks/months? Since IOS 7 has been released I suppose it maybe on the cards for a jailbreak soon????

Sent via TapaTalk from the iPhone 4S 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.