What's new

4.3.3 - 5.1.1

Will i lose any contacts apps etc on my phone at any point ?

Backup iPhone to iTunes before you attempt a restore...

I have synced as in stages 1-5 on itunes and it said backing up in step 1 is that ok?

Or can i just do a back up on its own?

Backed up Bula ;-) as per above is this ok ?

NO.... in iTunes>Device(left hand column)> right click(mouse) on your iPhone and select Backup...... once finished follow steps from above to finish..

Good Night...hope all goes well...all the answers you need are in this thread....

Ive backed and synced bud, dont leave me now ;-( what should i do next ? Do i need itunes etc ? Im lost if you go :-(

Ah i see what you mean i need to restore through itunes using my stitched build that you helped me create, i hold down shift while pressing restore and find my build/stitched file and select.

Thats that in process, will this jailbreak it also or will i have to rejailbreak using absinthe or redsnow ?

It could not restore an unknown error occured :-( now my phone when i switch it on only has the blue itunes circle on the screen with the usb cable picture and arrow above it ? Help me please .

Oh my god my phone had was in dfu mode i dont for the life of me know how i got it working again but i did remember looking at exit dfu mode in tinyumberella during all your help above and this has at least has got my phone working again, im stillon 4.3.3 and my original cydia is working phew , now im updating itunes , hope this that works ;-)

Ok updated itunes , still wouldnt work, into dfu mode , kicked it out of dfu with tinyumbrella, the used red snow to enter pwn dfu mode to accept custom ipsw which i created built stitched etc now it seems to be getting somewhere instead of having the itunes circle with usb cable lead and arrow photo on it it actually has the apple sign and a loading bar underneath, woooooohooooooo looks promising, fingers, toes and everything crossed , cmon baby, cmon !